Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Post Your Sedan Pictures.
DD1,Feb 26 2005, 02:16 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 26 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:I'm a giant pile of steaming monkey crap!!![right][snapback]89448[/snapback][/right]

thats what i was thinking :lol:

But, I smell worse
[right][snapback]89465[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
bunny, quit misquoting us you fuktard.

now go back to your little gay sedan faction and leave the real men stuff to the big boys.

Catch up with us later.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 26 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:bunny, quit misquoting us you fuktard.

now go back to your little gay sedan faction and leave the real men stuff to the big boys.

Catch up with us later.
[right][snapback]89519[/snapback][/right]

BRING IT BIATCH
Whatever mirco penis boy :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Feb 26 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Whatever mirco penis boy :lol:
[right][snapback]89527[/snapback][/right]

HEY WORK-RELEASE!

IT'S MICRO, NOT MIRCO..
meford4u,Feb 27 2005, 12:11 AM Wrote:bunny, quit misquoting us you fuktard.

Catch up with us later.
[right][snapback]89519[/snapback][/right]

[Image: beat_plate.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
[Image: beat_plate.jpg]

hahah mirco penis is good at picuter sh it :rolleyes:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Feb 27 2005, 12:43 AM Wrote:hahah mirco penis is good at picuter sh it :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]89551[/snapback][/right]

Here's a blank slate, chop away:

[Image: 2005_panel.gif]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
WHO LET THE "HATCH" FAGS IN HERE ANYWAY.
Massive double/triple-post, but hey, it's my bandwidth (for the pic):

http://teamx.webhop.org/files/newtint.jpg
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
your whoring that pic
ANTHONYD,Feb 27 2005, 04:48 PM Wrote:WHO LET THE "HATCH" FAGS IN HERE ANYWAY.
[right][snapback]89855[/snapback][/right]

Go back to bed fuktard.

no free beer for you on Friday.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Yes I most certainly am. The tinted taillights of doom have made me EVIL!!!!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
At GTAMC's BBQ last year:

[Image: mycar-gtamcbbq04.jpg]

PS> No hatch fairies please. You are ruining the sanctity and pureness of sedan owners who don't open their rear ends that may swallow up anything and anyone that enters :rolleyes:
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
[Image: work017.jpg]
[Image: work016.jpg]
[Image: Picture040.jpg]
"Like it!"
Great Balls of Fire!
"Must be cold the exhaust tip seems to be hiding."
Needs to stick out more through the cut out.
The car needs a lower stance.(-2")
Really looks good even the flames!
(where did you get them?)
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Frost__2001,Feb 25 2005, 05:51 AM Wrote:Well, these photos of my car are now over a year old and I don't have the hella's on the car anymore and the front end in dinged up thanks to my sister (most recent pics at the bottom) But I know it's still the only Yellow sedan on here.

[Image: 100_0162.jpg]
[Image: Driversside.jpg]
[Image: Rear.jpg]
[Image: Passenger_Side.jpg]
[Image: Front.jpg]
[Image: 000_0088.jpg]
[Image: 000_0091.jpg]

I have a 2002 facelift bumper being delivered from the UK soon, and a new Xenon front lip already in the garage waiting to be painted and attached when it gets warmer. I got loads of Euro stuff to put on the car including the side repeaters, man I can't wait till the weather warms up !  :D

Other things I plan on doing are getting the 2002 smoked ST170 headlights, a 2002 facelift upper and lower grills in the Trend pattern, hood lock, lockable gas door, Euro Tails, and a euro rear bumper.
[right][snapback]89151[/snapback][/right]

Keeps us posted. I'm really interested on how you're gonna install the side repeaters. the windshield washer tank is there.
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
LOL.. :lol:........ I bought the european washer bottle like a few days ago and it should be here sometime in the middle of the month. I'm not putting it in till its get warmer, After that my brother-in-law has a really good friend who owns a body shop. He's going to put them in the european way, with out them being on when the lights are on, just flash only. $ 40 to put them both in, after I put the washer bottle in myself that is, but not bad eh ? :D

After that is saving up to complete the look with the Euro tails, grills, fog lights, and head lights.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Quote:LOL.. ........ I bought the european washer bottle like a few days ago and it should be here sometime in the middle of the month. I'm not putting it in till its get warmer, After that my brother-in-law has a really good friend who owns a body shop. He's going to put them in the european way, with out them being on when the lights are on, just flash only. $ 40 to put them both in, after I put the washer bottle in myself that is, but not bad eh ? 

After that is saving up to complete the look with the Euro tails, grills, fog lights, and head lights.

How much did the repeaters, wires and windshield washer cost you? where did you order them from?
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]