Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Corners Question
Do they have the ones that are black instead of chrome??

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
I don't know.
littledevil,Mar 10 2005, 08:53 PM Wrote:Hey guys, I sent an email to one of the suppliers over eby asking for discount, here's what they said...

"Thanks for asking, yes insurance is included, if you need more than one... pls let us know how many exactly you need, so that we can check the combine S&H rate and give you a total. Thanks

revotec"

so, should we start a pool???
[right][snapback]92755[/snapback][/right]

Yes!
NoiSeeVT,Mar 10 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:Do they have the ones that are black instead of chrome??

David
[right][snapback]92759[/snapback][/right]

Yeah they do just type in "focus jdm" on ebay and they will come up, they're a black housing with a clear lense
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Mar 14 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:
NoiSeeVT,Mar 10 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:Do they have the ones that are black instead of chrome??

David
[right][snapback]92759[/snapback][/right]

Yeah they do just type in "focus jdm" on ebay and they will come up, they're a black housing with a clear lense
[right][snapback]93391[/snapback][/right]

Or just spray your own! I'm hoping to have some WIP pics up shortly... perhaps as early as this weekend if the weather holds out.

I'm developing this nervous... twitch... when it comes to... thinking of spraying my corners... :twak:

Whoops, almost got carried away there.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nightshading Clear Corners Raine 5 1,791 04-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Raine