Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SVT parts cheap
(11-21-2012, 10:13 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Are the fogs still good ? How bout the lower front grill ?
(11-21-2012, 10:13 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Are the fogs still good ?

Fogs no good. Lower grill was taken off today by incognito27
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
one fog has no glass , and other seems to be fine.

yea i got the grill and lip .

i am considering getting the front bumper , but not sure i would use it, maybe sell it to another member that is more adept at plastic weld. but the bumper has some nasty scratches too

(11-21-2012, 10:13 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Are the fogs still good ? How bout the lower front grill ?
(11-21-2012, 10:13 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Are the fogs still good ?

IF you want the grill send me a PM , i may part with i.
If the rims are still there by the weekend, I may grab one for a spare...
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
yea there is atleast 2 good ones .
Ill pm you about the grill , I would grab that bumper if the price is right , last one sold on FF for 200 ish with more severe
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
well i will go and grab the bumper tomorrow , and go from there , i will probably sell it. but i will see once its in my hands and whether i want to try fix it. , i want a SVT bumper badly , but would be nice to be better condition

(11-21-2012, 03:31 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Ill pm you about the grill , I would grab that bumper if the price is right , last one sold on FF for 200 ish with more severe

Your PMs are over quote , cant send you a reply
the hedder would be a good grab also if its still good.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
it looks to be good , but i will leave it for someone else to take . i will pick up the bumper in a few
Even in that condition the bumper is worth picking up. For sure.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Just picked up the bumper on my way home , will.post pics
Alright , so i am gonna give you guys first crack at the bumper with grill. before it goes up anywhere else. If your interested PM me but here are some pics for you all to see. I know 2000zx3 is interested in the grill , maybe he wants the whole thing...... but also your mailbox is full and i cant reply to you.

[Image: jl742u.jpg]

[Image: 10rqzwm.jpg]

And the damaged parts .

[Image: 2cpdqqd.jpg]
[Image: 2j14gat.jpg]
[Image: r889x5.jpg]
Who ever took the rear calipers tried to remove the rear wheel lock nuts with vice grips and ruined at least 1 of the rear wheels.

Idiot.

Prolly Is not a word
were you there today

Not that i looked at the rear wheels today , but now trying to take the rear wheels off will be a problem.

Damn he who tried.

I know when i was there on it today and yesterday a few people looked at the wheels , but walked away when i told em atleast 2 were warped.

(11-22-2012, 06:30 AM)incognito27 Wrote: were you there today

Yes around 1:30. Did you see the old 80-85 buick skylark they got in? it only has 5000 km's on it. Doubt it will be there long.

Prolly Is not a word
Naw i didn't see the skylark , was to busy oogling the focus for parts Tongue

I know when i left at around 11:00 ish , the wheel nuts and calipers were all there , so it must have been after i left .

I am going to test fit the bumper on my car tomorrow and really decide if i an going to fix it up and use it or sell it the way it is.

I have always for a long time , wanted a SVT bumper.

You know us Ottawa focus folk need to get together , i feel so impersonal knowing there is a few around ottawa , and yet we only talk here Tongue
Yea man let us know regardless , and if you decide to sell PM me .
2002 SVT Focus
i decided to keep , going to try the repair . the test fit went well , needed a little persuasion on the side that got alittle toasty , but it went on the same.

i have updated my build post for all to see. no point having it all here .