Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedhut Gauges
ok guys, d-day is approaching, and i'm looking at speedhut gauges, i was just curious as to those who already have it, was shipping good, and did customs or anything like that set you guys back at all, and how were to to your expectations, thanks guys
We had a group buy on here a while ago, since they're one of the only places that makes gauge faces in Km/h.

The shipping was fairly quick, I think they used FedEx and I'm sure there were some brokerage charges too. They came pretty fast considering they're all custom made to order.

The quality is great, customization options are an awesome feature, and I think everyone who got in on the group buy were happy with their gauges.
so, seeing as shipping and s**t is good, how much did a set of gauges set everyone back, in a range would be nice :)
could someone post a link to their site?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Speedhut custom gauges
It depends what kind of options you want, like you pay extra for their big overlay graphics, or custom graphics. When we ordered they were priced at $39.95US, I see now they're $47.95US.. but the exchange rate is better now too. But for that base price you can get whatever color combination you want, and text if you want it. I paid extra and got the "Focus" logo put on my tach.
Were you able to get KM/H on the gauges as the main scale? and MPH as secondary?

If not do any gauges availible have it?
j3rt,Apr 7 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:Were you able to get KM/H on the gauges as the main scale? and MPH as secondary?

If not do any gauges availible have it?
[right][snapback]99717[/snapback][/right]

They charge an extra fee to have the gauges in km/h. They dont print secondary numbers on their gauges, but I think they will if you ask them to (I remember someone from the group buy we had got theirs with MPH written as the smaller secondary). Only thing is the big and small numbers will be printed in the same color.
I love my set.

my first set from the GB broke, and they sent me a new one all together which was made a LOT better than the first set.
Run your car, not your mouth

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speedhut Gauges In! PerfectSaiyan 15 5,252 05-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Peterbilt
  Speedhut Gauges Zoom 13 3,225 06-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Last Post: paolo