Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Dean In Focus Fanatic
Alot of people are not impressed with Dean because of stuff like this

Linky

Another Link

There's also the poll he put on to see who's car is the best here. Then when he didn't get the votes he wanted he told us off. Couldn't find that one in the search though..
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Mar 30 2005, 07:34 AM Wrote:Alot of people are not impressed with Dean because of stuff like this

Linky

Another Link

There's also the poll he put on to see who's car is the best here. Then when he didn't get the votes he wanted he told us off. Couldn't find that one in the search though..
[right][snapback]97490[/snapback][/right]

....and trying to unload his SVT seats for $700.00 a peice.

Asked him if it included a blow job from him. :lol: No reply. <_<
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
After reading his post again about him winning trophies....

WHAT AN IDIOT.
His head is in his ass........
My signature pretty much says it all now doesn't it.
:speakenglish:

Horrible grammer....lol but I guess it doesn't matter since he's got the fastest SVTF in the world......
S2,Mar 30 2005, 11:11 AM Wrote::speakenglish: 

Horrible grammer....lol but I guess it doesn't matter since he's got the fastest SVTF in the world......
[right][snapback]97527[/snapback][/right]

You should have seen some of his posts.....

Completely uncomprehensable.
i love how he always comes up in threads and then the bashing begins...

i heard hes getting a turbo kit, then the "go" part will be there

its kinda sad that his whole life is based around "getting props and respect"...becuase if he does he will a LEGEND in the focus/car modding world and we will all drive around with "I HEART SVT DEAN" decals...

anyone remember that chciks that modeled for his car?? i think she was a tranny...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I notice his reply here went missing... why? It's another example of how we have to keep one bad apple from spoiling it for the rest of us.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
FociPhil,Mar 30 2005, 09:18 AM Wrote:i love how he always comes up in threads and then the bashing begins...

i heard hes getting a turbo kit, then the "go" part will be there

its kinda sad that his whole life is based around "getting props and respect"...becuase if he does he will a LEGEND in the focus/car modding world and we will all drive around with "I HEART SVT DEAN" decals...

anyone remember that chciks that modeled for his car?? i think she was a tranny...
[right][snapback]97536[/snapback][/right]

LOL @ PHIL.... 'TRANNY"......

How old is this guy?
^^^ who Dean or me??

Deans like 28 isnt he...and shorter than me, if thats possible...
He looks like barny rubble on crack.

The chick draped over his car must have been a Tranny. She had a face like she did the 100metre dash in a 6 foot room.
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:He looks like barny rubble on crack.

The chick draped over his car must have been a Tranny. She had a face like she did the 100metre dash in a 6 foot room.
[right][snapback]97552[/snapback][/right]

Never seen the pic, sounds like a chick that works here......
S2,Mar 30 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:He looks like barny rubble on crack.

Never seen the pic, sounds like a chick that works here......
[right][snapback]97572[/snapback][/right]

Yup, had a face like a half chewed carmel.
You cant lie to the focus community...............we know everything!!!

Its not good to get constantly cought lying also.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Hes a dick, that chick is probably his mom...
LOL @ all tranny face comments!! haha

And to answer you question: I don't like Dean's car.. it's ugly. His attitude and ignorance aside, it's still ugly
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:He looks like barny rubble on crack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE IT!!
I deleted his post becuase I would like to see this thread die. I can close it but then another thread will just open.

Honestly. I have talked to Dean on net and on phone becuase I do quite a bit of work for him. I dont find nothing wrong with him. Hes actually a pretty cool guy. He even sent me a card on my birthday. Sure he posts some stupid stuff but I dont care and its not enough to make me want to hate a guy and bash him.

Guys should give him a break allready. Your always beaking him. Maybe if he f**ked your sister then you would have reason but to talk s**t like this becuase of what they say on a website or do to there car is retarted.

He got his car into a magazine. Congratulate the guy and leave it at that. None of us are going to end up in there so feel happy knowing one of us got in there.
congrads dean, your car isn't much of my style, but it's still nice, and i LOVE that screen!