Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking To Buy Body Kit
Have no idea which one...but it has to have the fog light holes in them...Suggestions?
How much money are you wanting to spend?
um doesn't matter...i just basically need ideas.
I say euro but euro is crazy $$$.

Any thing that is poly or abs is going to be a tad more $$ bu much better qaulity then alot of those fiberglass bumpers.

A stock St170 frotn bumper with a nice lip would be killer. Gte some skirts and the euro rear. Always makes the focus look hot.
easy way out, get a lip kit...

see Focs8nt car, JMS is nice...

or if cash isnt a problem do what jay said, euro
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
STAY AWAY FROM ANY FIBERGLASS KIT!!!!!!
you could always go the wings west rally kit and just add on fogs.. that kit is sick
Life's good... Hockey's better
wings west went out of business...and i really hope your not talking about the evo kit...
The JMS lip kit is really nice, and they make them for the North American bumpers now. Mitch (ZX3TUNING) can get them for you..

You really have a lot of options, really depends on what your style is.
S2,Apr 24 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:STAY AWAY FROM ANY FIBERGLASS KIT!!!!!!
[right][snapback]104179[/snapback][/right]

Why stay away from fibeglass body kit? Because they get damaged easy?
Turbo arrived!
Nothing wrong with fiberglass. Just be a tad more careful and there not very durable in winter at all. I smoked off my bumper a few times and if it was a fiberglass Im sure I would of done some damage.

WingWest got bought out. They will be back.
ZX3TUNR,Apr 25 2005, 12:30 AM Wrote:Nothing wrong with fiberglass. Just be a tad more careful and there not very durable in winter at all. I smoked off my bumper a few times and if it was a fiberglass Im sure I would of done some damage.

WingWest got bought out. They will be back.
[right][snapback]104217[/snapback][/right]

I bought a Fiber Glass kit. During the winter my going to put back my stock bumpers. I'll put my body kit in the house wherer it's warm.:)
Turbo arrived!
In Sask when it gets super cold the glass chips super easy. Chris left his on one winter and it chipped up like a MOFO.
ZX3TUNR,Apr 25 2005, 12:38 AM Wrote:In Sask when it gets super cold the glass chips super easy. Chris left his on one winter and it chipped up like a MOFO.
[right][snapback]104222[/snapback][/right]

One of my friend has a Integra and he has a fiber glass body kit and he hit a cat last summer and the front bumper receive alot of damage for hitting a cat. It cracked pretty bad! R.I.P poor kitty!
Turbo arrived!
....and i live in calgary....and i think it would get colder
dmcisaac,Apr 25 2005, 12:41 AM Wrote:....and i live in calgary....and i think it would get colder
[right][snapback]104225[/snapback][/right]

Im glad that im in Ottawa...it's not that cold here in the winter.
Turbo arrived!
dmcisaac,Apr 24 2005, 07:01 PM Wrote:Have no idea which one...but it has to have the fog light holes in them...Suggestions?
[right][snapback]104144[/snapback][/right]

Why don't you go with the Evo for the Focus? If you want fog lights, you can them! BIG FOG LIGHTS!
Turbo arrived!
evo kits = :throwup:
ahha sorry
Calgary gets as cold as it does over here but like you said. If your putting stock back on then no worries.

I always liked the R34 front bumpers. Theres a focus on FF.co with one and its super slick looking. Another glass kit out there I like is the WRC replica like Simon had.
ZX3TUNR,Apr 25 2005, 12:54 AM Wrote:Calgary gets as cold as it does over here but like you said. If your putting stock back on then no worries.

I always liked the R34 front bumpers. Theres a focus on FF.co with one and its super slick looking. Another glass kit out there I like is the WRC replica like Simon had.
[right][snapback]104235[/snapback][/right]

The WRC is pretty crazy! It looks awsome!
Turbo arrived!