Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking About Getting New Rims (*w/ Photoshop)
after many comments from many ppl, and a lot of thinking, i'm now thinking of getting new rims to match the look of the car.... (coz the rotas seems don't match)

here are the pics of my car
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=10156

so what kind of rim and colour do you guys suggest (i'm thinking of 17" rims), for those of you think that the rims look good on my car already, tell me too, coz i can't decide :P

thanks
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
yeloZX3,Apr 27 2005, 05:01 AM Wrote:after many comments from many ppl, and a lot of thinking, i'm now thinking of getting new rims to match the look of the car.... (coz the rotas seems don't match)

here are the pics of my car
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=10156

so what kind of rim and colour do you guys suggest (i'm thinking of 17" rims), for those of you think that the rims look good on my car already, tell me too, coz i can't decide  :P

thanks
[right][snapback]104893[/snapback][/right]

They'er Nice allright , but a spoiler would look KILLER on that Yellow Beast!
Mille Spyder rims...
[Image: 1051906.jpg]

[Image: RSitaly04.jpg]

Rims Mille Miglia EVO5...
[Image: evo_ci3_l.jpg]
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
i think your rims look alright

get some OZ wheels.. then you get the brand name too
ANYTHING.

The focus doesn't look right without new rims.
id say something close to what jay has, a multi spoke, like 10 plus spokes...

a gun metal with polished/machined lip would look killer in my eyes
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Did you look at some TSW Rims. I got the Revo and they look nice on a Focus. That's just my opinon :)
Turbo arrived!
I like your rims allot, but if you do change them I think the SVT 15 spoke Euro rims are really nice. RIMS

Hey if you just want a change, i've got some S2 rims.. :D
hardk0re,Apr 27 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:I like your rims allot, but if you do change them I think the SVT 15 spoke Euro rims are really nice. RIMS

Hey if you just want a change, i've got some S2 rims..  :D
[right][snapback]104975[/snapback][/right]

i like those rims, but i think they stick too far in..... 49mm offset...(and i don't want to do spacers)

i'm looking for something 42-45mm offset 17x7

anything that looks very similar to OZ superturismo GT?? that's the rim that i want.. but too much $$$ :P

or.. does any one here knows where to get this rim cheap?
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
I'm with Anthony. Almost anything is better than stock
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Maybe some multispoke wheels would do the trick. Perhaps some ST170's (I think that's what they're called)

Check out this link:

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...ge=0#2416436080

There are tons of different Foci with pictures on there see if you find something you like!
I wonder what your Rotas would look like on my car :P

Just thinkin... I'm SO tapped till July :o
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
"Visualize'... :blink:
(Register on Tire Rack they have a virtual focus to try on tires.)

[Image: oz_superturismogt_lg_enlarge.jpg]

[Image: M-1007-S177G_cmyk.jpg]
[Image: m-1007-s177b_cmyk.jpg]
[Image: M1007S177E_a.jpg]
[Image: M1007P45.jpg]
[Image: M1007P34.jpg]
and ST 170's..
[Image: st170grillmm.jpg]

:rolleyes: B)
"Focus On The Road!"

any rims might be better than stock.. but he doesn't have stock wheels..

i personally like your wheels alot, i wish i could've gotten some rota's like that

how about painting them black? yellow car black rims looks good.. at least i think so :P

if not try the 15 spoke ford racing wheels (euro svt) as shown in this thread.. those look great
ZX3T gone..
How exspensive are the ST170'S???
I've done a few photochop ... sorry about the quality coz skills not good enough :(

here's the original pic with steel grey Rota Slipstream 16"
[Image: waxed13.jpg]

OZ Superturismo GT 17"
[Image: focusturismo.jpg]

OZ Superleggera 17"
[Image: focusleggera.jpg]

OZ F1 Cup 17"
[Image: focusf1cup.jpg]

Rota Slipstream Black 16"
[Image: focusrotablack.jpg]

what do u all think?
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
I think you need to work on your photochopping skills. :P I'll see what I can do for ya
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
yeloZX3,Apr 28 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:OZ Superturismo GT 17"
[Image: focusturismo.jpg]

OZ F1 Cup 17"
[Image: focusf1cup.jpg]

[right][snapback]105280[/snapback][/right]

those look the best i think, but like bering said, your rims still look good
I like the 17" Superturismos the best... I find the Superleggeras don't suit your car as well as I had initially hoped. Also, the F1 Cups are just too... I dunno. Something definitely doesn't suit your car with those on there.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I said , keep your Rota they're great!! :D
Cardomain: Click Here!
MonChar.com ICI!
OZ Superturizmo's For sure!
"Try them in gold?"
"Focus On The Road!"