Got an e-mail this morning, LED tailights:

[Image: ledruckl1.jpg]

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/prod...340&language=en
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I got that email too.

I thought these were old news but I guess not.

They will definately give that Infinity look to the Focus.

Notice how they made them look like North American spec???
ANTHONYD,Apr 27 2005, 08:17 AM Wrote:Notice how they made them look like North American spec???
[right][snapback]104912[/snapback][/right]

Most are jealous of them while they are jealous of us and even more so because the bigger engines are cheap and common here. Not the ones we see (the visitors from Europe posting here) but "most" European Focus aren't running 2 litres and certainly not for what we payed for them.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Yet ask any of these guys if they would perfer a euro focus.

A resounding yes!
I would prefer a Euro-spec "zetec" model...wouldn't mind the Turbo Diesel either...but not one of the pissy little 1.6 or 1.8L engines...

Those tails are cool. The turn being whited out is super nice for a Euro-spec light
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I wish ford would bring the Turbo deisel in its focus line up... :(

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i gather you could use these and direct replacemnt for a stock NA focus...seeing as all the colours are the same...thats like a 5 minute mod
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Apr 27 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:i gather you could use these and direct replacemnt for a stock NA focus...seeing as all the colours are the same...thats like a 5 minute mod
[right][snapback]104958[/snapback][/right]

Actually, they still use a euro spec harness, but theyre made to mimic the US-Look. the clear lens is actually for the blinker
My other ride is your Mom
Saw it months ago..."EEuieee"..."UGLY"!

[Image: taillighthuh.jpg]

Anyone got pics of it lit up (at night) ?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
they have been on ebay for close to a year now. Seach for them, they are mass listed now.
Run your car, not your mouth