Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My '05 Ford Focus Zx4
I know she's boring and she'll probably stay stock as the day she rolled off the assembly line (save a radio upgrade) but it's all mine, lock, stock & Pirelli's B)

NefCanuck

[Image: FocusFront.JPG]

[Image: FocusSide.JPG]
Sweet ride man. I love those new front ends. :D

Welcome to the club. B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Lookin' sharp!

Love that colour, one of my favorites!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Yeah... I don't mind that colour either :D

Nice and clean. Pirellis don't hurt either! :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
go leafs go!
Welcome to FocusCanada! :)
:hi:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
:hi:
Nice...Love the color... :hi:
Turbo arrived!
Hey dood...welcome again...

Car looks great...2005 Focus is getting a bigger following....
ANTHONYD,Apr 29 2005, 08:54 AM Wrote:go leafs go!
[right][snapback]105376[/snapback][/right]

Of course this year the only place the Leafs are going is the golf course :angry2:

Oh well, maybe my dad will get another funny story out of it though. However, I don't think anything will top his chasing Tie Domi after Mr. Domi used a tree on the course as his urinal instead of the provided facilities :D

NefCanuck
welcome to the club...and about you staying stock, after reading us on here, you might change your mind :P

nice car by the way!
1 more for the sedans :D
S2,Apr 29 2005, 08:57 AM Wrote:Welcome to FocusCanada!  :)
[right][snapback]105380[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, happy to be here, already learned lots that I didn't know before about my new little rollerskate (Well, it's a rollerskate compared to what I drove before, a '95 Olds Ciera)

60km/h on a highway onramp today that was marked as 30km/h and the car felt like it could still go faster... gotta love that suspension setup & Pirelli tires B)

NefCanuck
smith21,Apr 29 2005, 10:53 PM Wrote:welcome to the club...and about you staying stock, after reading us on here, you might change your mind  :P

nice car by the way!
1 more for the sedans :D
[right][snapback]105520[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I dunno, I haven't seen a tricked out sedan yet in my travels. There is the advantage of being first true, but about the only thing I'm thinking about would be new rims. While the stock 16" are okay they lack any sort of visual oomph (That and they collect brake dust like Zsa Zsa Gabor used to collect ex-husbands :lol: )

NefCanuck
focusonthis_88,Apr 29 2005, 07:08 PM Wrote:Nice...Love the color... :hi:
[right][snapback]105486[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, there were three of 'em, my red one, a white one and a green one that just made me :puke: to look at it (No offense to anyone that actually bought one in that colour :) )

Funny thing is, the green one is still hanging around some three weeks later (I know because I was there getting my stereo upgraded today)

NefCanuck
Nice ride"Nef" the green car was it that light jade?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Penwraith,May 1 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:Nice ride"Nef" the green car was it that light jade?
[right][snapback]105771[/snapback][/right]

I think that's what it's supposed to be... reminds me of the paint in my condo (Only my condos walls aren't that shiny :D )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:

Thanks, there were three of 'em, my red one, a white one and a green one that just made me :puke: to look at it (No offense to anyone that actually bought one in that colour :) )[right][snapback]105527[/snapback][/right]

Well that's opening a can of whoop-ass aint it?

[Image: IM000021cropped.jpg]

Unless "light Jade" is that urinal puck mint colour, which I also puke at. I think the he discontinued "Rainforest" (dark) green look like old Jags and there is nothing wrong with that.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,May 1 2005, 09:47 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:

Thanks, there were three of 'em, my red one, a white one and a green one that just made me :puke: to look at it (No offense to anyone that actually bought one in that colour :) )[right][snapback]105527[/snapback][/right]

Well that's opening a can of whoop-ass aint it?

[Image: IM000021cropped.jpg]

Unless "light Jade" is that urinal puck mint colour, which I also puke at. I think the he discontinued "Rainforest" (dark) green look like old Jags and there is nothing wrong with that.
[right][snapback]105825[/snapback][/right]

No, it wasn't the colour of this pic, it was like the colour of a stick of Extra Spearmint gum... besides that dark green reminds me of my dad's old Mustang (A 1967 that he bought new for $3300 in '67 and drove it until all his patchwork repairs finally failed in '84)
I think that old dark green Mustang you are thinking of may be "Bullitt" green.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!