Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More New Toys 4 Me
[Image: DSC00048.jpg]
more to come
Just a thought, but why is it that you only post around here when you've got something new to show off? Cuz quite honestly i'd be more inclined to care about your new toys if you actually made an effor to be part of the board more often. Just my 2 cents.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

In all honesty I think its cuz people used to give Dean a hard time about being all show no go.... now thats changing and hes doing some serious performance stuff... I dont blame him for posting, cuz in a way he showing a lot of people they were wrong. ;)

-P@
I Vtec
I've got no prob with him posting that he's got show and go now, my prob is with the fact that he only post's when he's got something to show off. Look at his post since the new year, so the last 4 mnths how many times has he posted for anything other than having new stuff?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Dean likes to gloat. We're all hedonistic for posting pics of our car, so really, he's no different than any of the rest of us but for the fact that he does it to the point where flaming him is justified :P But it's an open forum, so congrats on the Intercooler purchase, Dean. Please post pics when the install is complete.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
habmann,May 1 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:I've got no prob with him posting that he's got show and go now, my prob is with the fact that he only post's when he's got something to show off. Look at his post since the new year, so the last 4 mnths how many times has he posted for anything other than having new stuff?
[right][snapback]105807[/snapback][/right]

He's just got 10 posts less than you :P

habmann,May 2 2005, 12:12 AM Wrote:Just a thought, but why is it that you only post around here when you've got something new to show off? Cuz quite honestly i'd be more inclined to care about your new toys if you actually made an effor to be part of the board more often. Just my 2 cents.
[right][snapback]105797[/snapback][/right]

He's actually posting about something he's doing to his car... hell, we could only hope to have more people contribute like this.

there's no reason to flame anyone for posting about their focus.

back on topic... (where it will stay)

so any other parts to go with the intercooler dean?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

thanks boyz
and thanks pat

well there will be some more but you all have to wait

well here a sneek peek

[Image: DSC00029.jpg]

[Image: DSC00028.jpg]

more to come
Hey Dean what kit are you going with or is it a custom setup?
sorry you are going to have to wait

i will update time to time

no disrespect to anyone but you will be kept in the loop
And THIS is why we protest so much.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Cause i know puppet is going to read and delete this, I'll tell you why he won't tell us what else is going in his car.

*snip*

Now that's a shame puppet your going to delete this because i know your on the floor laughing.

you get a pint for guessing correctly that I would remove the remark. -dp
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,May 2 2005, 08:42 AM Wrote:Cause i know puppet is going to read and delete this, I'll tell you why he won't tell us what else is going in his car.

*snip*

Now that's a shame puppet your going to delete this because i know your on the floor laughing.
[right][snapback]105864[/snapback][/right]

I know I'm laughing...

Hey Dean?

Which parts are Cosworth?

hehe... Cosworth... ok.. any proven misinformation that gets published in a magazine deserves a hard time :P -dp
dont think anyonr ever flamed dean for his car as such...its nice by any standards....its just his commentary more often than not is childish retoric based on an egomaniacle need to lenghten his penis........
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
dad,May 2 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:dont think anyonr ever flamed dean for his car as such...its nice by any standards....its just his commentary more often than not is childish retoric based on an egomaniacle need to lenghten his penis........
[right][snapback]105986[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

congrads dean on the new parts, wish i could afford such things as that.
Why are you being so secretive. Let me guess, Turbo? lol

PS: Your intercooler is tiny. :P

You need a bigger one :D

[Image: DSCF0773.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0799.jpg]

:banger:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FMIC just big enough to be seen in the show circuit. <check> You actually going to hook that thing up to your CAI tube? Or just hang it on the car for points in shows?

Huge ass external wastegate you don't need. <check> Wow, you're racking up all the points for the shows.

So predictable. <yawn>
P-51,May 11 2005, 08: Wrote:FMIC just big enough to be seen in the show circuit.  <check>  You actually going to hook that thing up to your CAI tube?  Or just hang it on the car for points in shows?

Huge ass external wastegate you don't need.  <check>  Wow, you're racking up all the points for the shows.

So predictable.  <yawn>
[right][snapback]108256[/snapback][/right]

your hilarious man, keep it going

VOTE FOR P-51

edit: why the hell do you have to make a new thread for evey part you get?? HOLY MOLY
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...