Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior Paint Done!
I just finish my interior paint today. I think it looks good...

Here are some pics.(sorry about the size)

[Image: IM000460.jpg]

[Image: IM000459.jpg]
Turbo arrived!
Looks great, just waiting for mine to come back from the airbrush artist, then to clearcoat,

david
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
Looks good, glad you didn't pick a color like YELLOW, BLUE or something really strange for a red car..... I like it.
See, let this be an example for others...

This looks good....actually to be honest....really good!! Probably one of the nicer jobs done without being overkill like a few people who shall remain nameless!

Congrats man...looks wiked!
Thx for the compliments guys.
Turbo arrived!
Looks great, I would go with one or two parts less, but It's not over kill.
SVT ZX3,May 6 2005, 07:13 PM Wrote:Looks great, I would go with one or two parts less, but It's not over kill.
[right][snapback]106889[/snapback][/right]

Well, I thought the vents where a little much, but I did one, so i needed to to all of them...but i still think it turn out good for my first time.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,May 6 2005, 09:55 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,May 6 2005, 07:13 PM Wrote:Looks great, I would go with one or two parts less, but It's not over kill.
[right][snapback]106889[/snapback][/right]

Well, I thought the vents where a little much, but I did one, so i needed to to all of them...but i still think it turn out good for my first time.
[right][snapback]106916[/snapback][/right]

See how you like it and if anything...un-paint just the 2 triangle vents...thats the only thing I'd change..

by the way...tweeters in the door.....PIMP..
microbunny,May 6 2005, 08:58 PM Wrote:See how you like it and if anything...un-paint just the 2 triangle vents...thats the only thing I'd change..

by the way...tweeters in the door.....PIMP..
[right][snapback]106918[/snapback][/right]

Well, I like the triangles :D ....But it's done....maybe just repaint some chip in and there. Does tweeters gave me a fight!!!! With the vibration in the car, the stupid plug of the tweeters where always unplugging, but I fixed that prob!!! :D
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,May 6 2005, 05:04 PM Wrote:I just finish my interior paint today.  I think it looks good...

Very Nice... makes me wish I was able physically to do things like that... I think my interior pieces in the "Burgundy Red" of my Focus would look killer if done as well as your work ;)

NefCanuck
sell me your touch screen...
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,May 7 2005, 01:30 AM Wrote:sell me your touch screen...
[right][snapback]106979[/snapback][/right]

1800$
Turbo arrived!
Looks good! Motivates me to get working on my own interior. Which brings up another point, and that is where to get Grabber Green off the shelf in a rattle can. Anyone out there know of someplace, ie. parts store or paint supplier in Calgary or area. I believe the code is F5 but I can't seem to find a source.
Makes me want to touch up a few things in Sangria Red :)

Well done man, well done.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Not my thing, but good Job man.

You shuld have waited for me to put in your guagues before you painted the bezel.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
02ztsian,May 7 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:Looks good! Motivates me to get working on my own interior. Which brings up another point, and that is where to get Grabber Green off the shelf in a rattle can. Anyone out there know of someplace, ie. parts store or paint supplier in Calgary or area. I believe the code is F5 but I can't seem to find a source.
[right][snapback]107048[/snapback][/right]

If you can find it.... let me know.
Flofocus,May 9 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:Not my thing, but good Job man.

You shuld have waited for me to put in your guagues before you painted the bezel.
[right][snapback]107411[/snapback][/right]

For now I think im just want my display. I have other plans this summer for the car, so after the display im going to stay low on the interior for now.
Turbo arrived!
Wow i think i may paint mine now ive been putting it off and making excuses not to paint my interior. But that looks really good.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
wow, thats a lot of red in there.
'03 Focus SVT
a bit too.. red.. for my taste

but what do i know.. i drive a MaDD TitE honda

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior paint Lucster1000 11 4,367 04-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Interior Pillar Paint OAC_Sparky 15 5,342 04-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Prepping Interior Parts For Paint smith21 4 1,552 09-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Last Post: _JC_