Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help.... Me.....decide....
The future of my pinstriping.

I want to replace it, but my sedan has pinstriping I have not seen on any other focus.

I have little Ford logos on the rear quarter panels.

The problem is.... the more of the pinstriping I remove, the cleaner the car looks.

Check the pics and let me know A.S.A.P. I'm in the middle of doing it now.

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

KEEP THE CAR ORIGINAL, OR GO FOR THE CLEAN LOOK????

WITH STRIPE

[Image: 4a60e3b5.jpg]

WITHOUT

[Image: VBVBVBVBBV.jpg]
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ROTATE THE DMN PICTURE!!!!

TURN YOU GAD DAMN... MONITORS OVER YOU LAZY BASTARDS.
Well, me personally, I'm not a fan of any stickers, decals, pinstripes, or grapahics of any kind.

That being said, I don't think they are ugly or anything. Yours are pretty cool and suit the car but, it would also look without anything on the car.

My personal choice would be to take it all off and see how you like it for a few days, and if worse comes to worse and you really miss it, I can score you pinstriping the same kind from ford/my work! and you can do it over brand new...we may even have different colors

my 0.02cents

p.s.

Wipe that bird s**t off your side window too...

OHH WAIT THAT IS THE FOCUSCANADA DECAL...OOPS
Thanks paul.

Chek the pic again, I chopped the stripe out.

I think I'm going to go without it for the weekend and see what it looks like.
ANTHONYD,May 22 2005, 09:37 AM Wrote:I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ROTATE THE DMN PICTURE!!!!

TURN YOU GAD DAMN... MONITORS OVER YOU LAZY BASTARDS.
[right][snapback]110332[/snapback][/right]

Whos calling who LAZY BASTARDS...??

It takes like 2 nanoseconds to rotate a pic! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANTHONYD,May 22 2005, 09:43 AM Wrote:Thanks paul.

Chek the pic again, I chopped the stripe out.

I think I'm going to go without it for the weekend and see what it looks like.
[right][snapback]110334[/snapback][/right]

UMMM YEEAAAHHH!!

That looks friggin really clean man...I'd take em off...

now with the wheels and a drop...its looking like a brand new car...
Leave them on. I don't often like pinstripes but for some reason they suit your car
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I say take em off. Not trying to be insulting or anything, but I can't imagine how pinstripting suits anything but a Cadillac or a Lincoln :rolleyes:

MUCH cleaner without.

And is that a OFOC.CA badge on the front door? :o
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,May 22 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:And is that a OFOC.CA badge on the front door? :o
[right][snapback]110351[/snapback][/right]

Yup.

You can get some at my bbq.
No stripping needed, I'm with the rest of them! ;)
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
ANTHONYD,May 22 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 22 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:And is that a OFOC.CA badge on the front door? :o
[right][snapback]110351[/snapback][/right]

Yup.

You can get some at my bbq.
[right][snapback]110355[/snapback][/right]

Can I get OFOC-U.CA decals?
i see exs :unsure:
dmcisaac,May 22 2005, 02:58 PM Wrote:i see exs  :unsure:
[right][snapback]110371[/snapback][/right]

me to
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
invite me for a beer and I'll come and look :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Please lock!

I'm done already. :D