Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-shirt Payments Now Being Taken
oh so you are saying your g/f was a model with big breasts uh.. and you guys just broke up? what washer name again? :P

nice.. so technically i should be the first one to get a shirt right? :lol:
ZX3T gone..
are they in the mail yet? i'm getting excited..... :D
Any word on the shirts? I'm getting anxious. Can't wait to get mine.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

01-yellow-ZX3,Jun 17 2005 Wrote:
BerinG,Jun 17 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:so...you wouldn't have any pictures of a hot model stretching our shirt with her big breasts would you? just so we can see the shirt
[right][snapback]115036[/snapback][/right]

Lol too bad my gf and I broke up. :lol:

Shirts are in my hot little hands, they look good! They'll have to be washer/ironed before ya wear them as they're definitely wrinkly.

Still need to get shipping supplies, so shirts will be in the mail this weekend.
[right][snapback]115063[/snapback][/right]

And I thought it was slow getting goods shipped from overseas. Apparently Canada Post is even slower.

Does anyone have their shirt yet or is this becoming one big farse that has gone on wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooo longggggggggggggggg.

Mail the damn things already.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Shirts are on the way, don't worry fellas.

Those who didn't order in time, here's what I have for extras:

XXL: 1
XL: 1
L: 2
M: 1

First come first serve basis on extras.
Thanx man, shirt just got here today. They look HAWT!!!!!

Thanx again for all the hard work in putting this together :beerchug:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Sweet, glad to hear it dude!

There was a bit of a mixup at the post office, but everything went out smoothly in the end. All the shirts bigger than XL had to be sent differently because they couldn't be sent as a parcel/letter, so the lady told me it would only be $5 to Xpresspost ship them. Well it ended up being $7 to Xpresspost them, so some people will get them quickly, but it was way more expensive than expected.

Sorry to those who I sent two or more shirts out to, I had to get creative with shipping means, so the packages are a bit ghetto, but as long as they get there right?
now i'm getting anxious...first my sub, then my shirt...wow! what a week!
I forget what I ordered, but it wasn't a XL... it hasn't shown yet... just FYI. I think we're being whored (by Canada Post).
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Did you by chance have a Venture One card? If you mailed all that stuff they should have told you about that because it saves 5% on all shipping!
Any news? Should I be expecting my shirt sometime soon?
Have they gone out?
I got mine, and some othet people did too...so your should be showing up anytime now B)
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
got mine yesterday too B)

looks good, thank you very much!
ZX3T gone..
Haven't got my 2 shirts yet :(
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Still waiting here too... can't remember if Oscar's is getting shipped to me or if it was shipped separately.

Not complaining, just an update.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Came home today and...........nope didn't get mine yet either :(
Shirts are on the way guys, so please be patient.

A couple left also, PM me if you still want one.
Me and Adam got ours today. Yay! :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Sweet, and again sorry for the delay on some of the shirts, as the Post Office lady screwed them up hardcore, and I had to go back several times to get it straightened out.

A few extras left if anybody else still wants one.
got mine today
Turbo arrived!