Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinyl Decals And Much More
Hey guys,

First post and new owner of a 2000 Black standard focus SE. Just wanted to say hi and offer to you guys my services, I am 21 years and go to U of T but thanks to my dads business I'm a sign maker by trade.

So if anyone out there lives in the GTA (Mississauga, ON) and needs vinly decals, digital graphics or wraps, send me an email. Of course everything comes with a price :D but more importantly as I am a new focus driver anybody that comes with a focus and can help me out solve a couple questions and parts i'm looking for will get a good deal.

I'm specifically looking for an owners manual for my car, I'm also looking for ideas for what type of graphics I should do for my car. I'm planning on googling up some ideas and begging my friend going to OCAD to design me something.

Anyways msg me if your interested in trading services or looking for graphics.

Gabe
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
:hi:

Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Welcome.
2000 ZX3
Welcome to the group, the people here seem to be a really nice group of people! But I have yet to meet any of them, but we'll see when it comes to the BBQ on the 25th! If your free you should check out the thread and come on by if your not doing anythig that saturday! Looks like there is going to be a nice turnout!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
gabe,Jun 2 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:Hey guys,

First post and new owner of a 2000 Black standard focus SE. Just wanted to say hi and offer to you guys my services, I am 21 years and go to U of T but thanks to my dads business I'm a sign maker by trade.

I'm specifically looking for an owners manual for my car, I'm also looking for ideas for what type of graphics I should do for my car. I'm planning on googling up some ideas and begging my friend going to OCAD to design me something.

Anyways msg me if your interested in trading services or looking for graphics.

Gabe
[right][snapback]112166[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to a fellow Mississauga resident,

I think with a black Focus the temptation would be to go with white graphics for the "standout" effect, IMO you may want to consider something a little more subtle, like say a grey or even a reflective silver so that you don't stand out quite that much...

In terms of what to put on your car, that is as individual and personal as you are, all I have on my car are the requisite focuscanada.net decals and a Toronto Maple Leafs window cling :D

NefCanuck
Welcome fellow UofT student and fellow black focus owner!
Turbo arrived!
hi
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
WerD
NefCanuck I like the idea of a reflective silver, maybe i'll do a colour scheme of blue and silver for w/e graphics i decide on. Anybody have links or certain threads i should look at for ideas?

ZX3guy2000 can you send me the link to the thread about the bbq?

dabigmandan its good to see even with all our debt there are more U of T students owning cars.
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
I say you do something crazy!! Something different!! Something that has never been done...That's going to be sweet.
Turbo arrived!
you have a pm

Toronto Paseo Club
Welcome,
and I would suggest bitting the bullet and coming out the BBQ.
welcome, i think u should find this site very helpful. i have been on here for the past week or so and i have found out tones of good ideas and learned lots of new things, i even like having a focus even more now. wow is that sound sad or what?
well u should diffenetely figure out what colors u are gonna use on ur car and stick them, from there figure a desighn layout that suits u and looks really good too.
other than that have fun with it! hope u go to the bbq, i might if i am not workin, k
Welcome, stick around we don't bite...............................hard!
Welcome bro.

I'm an Art Director with a graphic design background if that is any use to you. I work for a big ad agency in T.O. Maybe I can lend you an eye for your designs.

As for the BBQ... I'm the guy holding it. I live in Burlington and plan to have all the boys come out and shoot the s**t for the day. Then cruise to the docks for a photoshoot.

Here's the link. Bring a buddy and come on down. These guys are great. No haters here.

BBQ LINK... COME ON DOWN!!!!
Welcome :blink:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold