[Image: 100_0306.jpg]

[Image: 100_0309.jpg]

[Image: 100_0310.jpg]

[Image: 100_0304.jpg]

[Image: 100_0303.jpg]

[Image: 100_0302.jpg]

Sorry i couldn't get a clear pic of the tails :( Too much glare
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Looks great man. What more could you possibly ask for in a focus.
:D
2000 ZX3
oh man, thats NICE!!!

:o
wow :o that looks sexy..i say tint the tails though....
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Those rims look HUGE on your car... awesome.

I HATE the tail lights, but I think the rest of the car is looking absolutely fantastic. Didn't like that kit at first either, but it's very much growing on me. Kick ass ride mang

Recommendation: RS Wing
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Jun 19 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:Those rims look HUGE on your car... awesome.

I HATE the tail lights, but I think the rest of the car is looking absolutely fantastic. Didn't like that kit at first either, but it's very much growing on me. Kick ass ride mang

Recommendation: RS Wing
[right][snapback]115457[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry i've got special tail light covers coming.......... B)

and i'm very undecided about a wing :unsure:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Are those Toyo Proxyes FZ4 tyres? if so, do you like em?
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :banger:
Turbo arrived!
is that just a 10 day permit in your window? if not, have you had any trouble from the cops about the front plate ... I'm really not liking the idea of having to mount the front plate on my new wrc bumper
Below Average Car Club
WOW!! Sl8r , that has got to be on of the nices car's i've seen in a LONG time! Awsome job!
Mason,Jun 19 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:Looks great man. What more could you possibly ask for in a focus.
:D
[right][snapback]115448[/snapback][/right]

You could always ask for more power :D

The car looks awesome
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
The taillights got to go.

The rest of the car is amazing. Great work.

Are those the same wheels as the RS?

What side mirros are those?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
schade,Jun 19 2005, 05:02 PM Wrote:is that just a 10 day permit in your window? if not, have you had any trouble from the cops about the front plate ...  I'm really not liking the idea of having to mount the front plate on my new wrc bumper
[right][snapback]115465[/snapback][/right]

Yup it's a 10 day..........still freakin' waiting on my personalized plates

i'm thinking i'm gonna try and get a bracket made that'will screw into the bottom of the kit B)
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Flofocus,Jun 19 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:The taillights got to go.

The rest of the car is amazing.  Great work.

Are those the same wheels as the RS?

What side mirros are those?
[right][snapback]115476[/snapback][/right]

Tails weren't my first choice, i was suppossed to get chrome with a smoked lense. But that'll be fixed soon enuff with my special covers that are coming.......

I wish they were RS rims, but they're not :( They're Exel rh-5's in Hypersilver 18x7.5's wrapped in toyo proxyes fz4 215/35/18

and the mirrors are DTM drop mirrors
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
microbunny,Jun 19 2005, 04:36 PM Wrote:Are those Toyo Proxyes FZ4 tyres? if so, do you like em?
[right][snapback]115462[/snapback][/right]

i honestly can't say, i just put them on today! so far so good :D
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
I think even without the tails tinted, based on the photos they work.....I haven't seen in person maybe i'd change my mind.

Mmmmmmmmm.... I love that kit!! :) Wish I had the money for it, but I don't!

Oh well!! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the special covers!

Later
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
is that a key to open the hood? awsome :P

wanna trade cars? :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I don't generally like body kits, but this one in black with those wheels is sweet. I even like the tails, they complement your mach HIDs and the gas cap door. The only thing that I would add is a subtle upper wing/spoiler like a SVT spoiler or a RS upper wing.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Nice setup, but I'd be afraid for the parts of the bumper that only have that "mesh" material covering them, esp. in winter. I could see those getting damaged really easily :(

NefCanuck