Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Front Speakers Do I Get.
Well, today I'm picking up a JL Audio 300/4 amp for a pretty good price. I would like to replace my Rockford Fosgate 300X with this amp. The only thing is that this amp puts 75 watts RMS x 4 @ 1.5-4 ohms. I was told that this amp is stronger than rated so it puts out something like 90 Watts per channel.

JL Audio 300/4 Amp Link

I have 4 Infinity 6802CF 6"x8" Speakers in the doors which are rated 60 watts RMS each.

Infinity Speaker Link

1) What speakers (component, different size, keep the same ones) should I get.

2) What size speakers (component set) fits in the car?
I got Alpine type-s 5x7's..they are nice....the clarion pro audio 6x8's are nice...

I, as mentioned in another thread, am looking to upgrade to something...possibly MB Quart 6x8 / components...

microbunny,May 15 2004, 02:10 PM Wrote:I got Alpine type-s 5x7's..they are nice....the clarion pro audio 6x8's are nice...

I, as mentioned in another thread, am looking to upgrade to something...possibly MB Quart 6x8 / components...
Bunny should I show him my recommendations or not :D
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Paparoach,May 15 2004, 03:33 PM Wrote:Bunny should I show him my recommendations or not :D
<_<
That JL Amp will give you plenty of power for your infinity's. if you can get a good deal on, take it. good amp!

me and micro both run the alpine 5x7 type-s. awesome sound from them. im running this amp for my 5x7's and it gives plenty of power too. Alpine MRP-F320 Amp.
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
GlennH,May 15 2004, 05:32 PM Wrote:...me and micro both run the alpine 5x7 type-s. awesome sound from them...
Don't drag me into this with you Glenn!!!

:lol:
haha :P
Well I got the amp for $430 Used. It was used for 3 months or so. Do I have to worry about anything using that amp with the Infinity Speakers I have now?
i would say no worries... unless the amp is bad. make sure the fuse's are good and the wiring is done properly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amping My Front Speakers smith21 6 2,301 11-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Last Post: focusracer
  Problem With My Front Speakers! focusonthis88 6 2,198 04-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Last Post: focusonthis88