Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05 People
Browsing on FS and found this front lip

Linky

i like it personally...too bad i have an 01
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Yeah I seen that a bit ago, very nice for the 05 guys.....

I'd pass on the fiberglass one though as we all know fiberglass sucks when it comes to exterior parts, especially a lip cause it's very prone to bumping into things even if your very careful.
I like it but not in Carbon fiber...in black or even bodycolor would be better/

I do like the style and shape to it very much though...
yeh i am not into carbon fiber....
there's the non carbon fiber one that's made in fiberglass that has to be painted. that one would be aight. Now where to get monies :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
I'd rather get a spoiler first...

Roads around here would eat a lip...i'm scared! :blink:
FociPhil,Jun 27 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:Browsing on FS and found this front lip

Linky

i like it personally...too bad i have an 01
[right][snapback]117919[/snapback][/right]

I looked at the pics of it, the CF version is okay (I wouldn't trust the fibreglass version in the extremes of weather we get here in Ontario <_< ), but for $300 USD it should really knock my socks off. Since I'm at stock ride height, all I would have to worry about is parking close to curbs etc.

NefCanuck
I can't count how many times Rita has parked the car 1 inch too close. I find the front bumper curled under thanks to the drop and lip. Carbon fiber, it wouldn't last the month on my focus.
Any lip on my car would be either totalled or broken off within a week...I gaurantee!
I don't mind it, I would difinatly have to see it in person first before actually admitting to liking it for now.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
damn that lip looks amazing in carbon fiber it would suit my car perfectly
has anyone seen a carbon fiber hood for the 05s yet
E.O MASIV
i am working on a mold for the 05 with Gemini, the company who currently makes all my CF stuff...
Very nice, but most Canadian roads would it for lunch if your lowered.
really?
the roads out east must be filled with 4' wide 1' deep potholes or something?
my front lip rides maybe 3-4" off the ground while rolling and i don't have a problem even over the biggest bump or pothole... which i make sure i do not hit if possible! my SVT rubber lip on the bottom of the JMS lip has about 2" of clearance with the road and warns me before any damage is done to the bumper or lip.

the only thing you have to worry about with a low front lip is driveways, or rather how you enter them. all i have to say is after breaking 4 euro bumpers and lips, i have yet to damage one on the street, all have been claimed by driveways and not taking them on the right angle. i have learned and now i NEVER make lefts into driveways unless they are perfectly flat, always rights and on the hardest angle possible or i just park on the street! oh and stay away from parkades! ;)