Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Was Broken Into.
So theives have finally decided to break into my car.

They did a sweet hack job on it too mind you. They smashed my passenger side window, but not before trying to pry my door open with a crow bar or screw driver, (there are bend marks all over my door as if someone tried to get in that way first) they must have cut themselves cause they left quite a bit of blood in my car from this point on. They stole my deck, amp, subs, digital camera, sunglasses, fiberglass materials and my hoodie, yes, my used and worn hoodie. They also stole my ford focus manual and foam book binder thingie that was in my glove box for some reason too. They stole my stock cigarette lighter and the one I had painted blue. They stole JUST the control box for my underbody LED kit, which now renders the ENTIRE kit useless. Oh and the grand finale, they stole my spoiler. But not only that, they had to bend it back and forth till it broke off. which means my hatch is bent to sh1t. They scratched the paint all over my roof, and sides, while doing this. They then decided to shut the door for me (what nice guys) but forgetting there is a hunk of my window in the door, they mangled one of my door sills and the paint job along the door sill also. The interior is cut and scratched to hell, blood all over the place, and rips and tears in my seats.

I don't get it. I didn't have 10000's in stereo equipment. just plain jane stuff thats like 5 years old....

anyway. I have to pull out from darknights. and go from there. friggin people these days... Makes me wanna just drive a hunk of crap so no one will ever wanna screw with it.
Run your car, not your mouth
Buddy, that really sucks. There is no excuse for theiving!!!

MFers should be beaten real bad!!

Where and when did it happen?
:o
dam sorry to hear that man....

Quote:I don't get it. I didn't have 10000's in stereo equipment. just plain jane stuff thats like 5 years old....

C`mon Tony....your car doesnt exactly NOT stand out....knowwhatimsayin :lol:

Still....shitty for you man. I hoep the insurance process will be quick and painless.

My buddy had his WRC spoiler ripped off his 2.5RS wrx swap....They made some nice damage .

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
OMG dude that sux totally bad. My car is not near as sweet as yours but if that happend, I'd make a personal vendetta to find the punks and curve stomp their faces.

Really sorry to hear that man. You said there is blood all over right, get the cops to take samples of it. They'll be able to do a dna test and find out exactly whom did it. Now this probably isn't a crime that constitutes a DNA test, but might as well try to get it done. So if they can do it, some justice might come of it.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
Ass,

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your car, Thats really shitty that had to happen to you! Damn theves eh? Anyways, if u need help sourcing some items to repair your car back to how it was, dont hesitate to give me a shout!
My other ride is your Mom
Damn Tony that sucks man.. theiving and vandalizing all at the same time. Worst of both worlds.

Stealing everything in your car (old hoodie, owners manual), that's just like a slap in the face. Sorry to hear about that, hopefully you can get things fixed up soon to as good/better than it was.
Hopefully the insurance will be good, and you can maybe get a new paint job out of this, get a SICK color. :)

Key is to go to a good shop that will let you do that.

Also.....you should call up Grisom from CSI and have him do a DNA test on the blood.

;)
Bort,Jul 16 2004, 01:39 PM Wrote:OMG dude that sux totally bad. My car is not near as sweet as yours but if that happend, I'd make a personal vendetta to find the punks and curve stomp their faces.

Really sorry to hear that man. You said there is blood all over right, get the cops to take samples of it. They'll be able to do a dna test and find out exactly whom did it. Now this probably isn't a crime that constitutes a DNA test, but might as well try to get it done. So if they can do it, some justice might come of it.
that only works if they have the thieves DNA already on file though...there isn't a magical database that contains the DNA for everyone in the country ;)

Maybe they'd test it...but Tony might have to embellish the story a little...say that he was assaulted by one of them who had a gun. Otherwise, they won't go through the hassle for a "mere" car break in which was clearly not even done by pros...

dood, that sux...it's not even the $$$, which you'll hopefully get back...it's the time and effort you put into it :(
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Man that really sucks! I hope everything works out for you!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
sorry to hear that man

that's terrible.. i hope their wounds fester and they die.. you should get the police involved ASAP.. if there is that much blood they will probably need to check into a clinic or hospital.. that could very well get them caught...

that sucks man..

your car will get broken into no matter what. old, new what ever...
Marction,Jul 16 2004, 06:38 PM Wrote:
Bort,Jul 16 2004, 01:39 PM Wrote:OMG dude that sux totally bad.  My car is not near as sweet as yours but if that happend, I'd make a personal vendetta to find the punks and curve stomp their faces.

Really sorry to hear that man.  You said there is blood all over right, get the cops to take samples of it.  They'll be able to do a dna test and find out exactly whom did it.  Now this probably isn't a crime that constitutes a DNA test, but might as well try to get it done.  So if they can do it, some justice might come of it.
that only works if they have the thieves DNA already on file though...there isn't a magical database that contains the DNA for everyone in the country ;)

Maybe they'd test it...but Tony might have to embellish the story a little...say that he was assaulted by one of them who had a gun. Otherwise, they won't go through the hassle for a "mere" car break in which was clearly not even done by pros...

dood, that sux...it's not even the $$$, which you'll hopefully get back...it's the time and effort you put into it :(
BUT!!!! they should have everyones on file :P make this alot easier lol
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Police were pretty "bleh" about it. I guess they have little to no sympathy for cars like mine. I *know* it doesn't exactly blend in with the every day minivans and sedans and such, but even still, I didn't do it for the attention of theives obviously.

They didn't even really care about the blood. They figure they aren't ever gonna catch the little faggots so they don't care. When there are 100's of break and enter's on cars and houses each day, I'm pretty sure my stereo and items don't sit too high on their list of priorities....
Run your car, not your mouth
s**t Tony, this is the worst fuking news I've heard on this board in a while. Call the car different all you want boys, but this kid's put a lot of time and $$$ into it, and only for some s**t like this to happen. If you find out who they were, msg me on MSN. I'd be happy to drive down to london with a few of my unsavoury friends and show them some justice. Paintball in the face can hurt like s**t.

Naz, I'm sure the guy didn't lose a few pints of blood, and wouldn't need to be admitted into hospital. The only hope is in eyewittnesses/security cams.

I'd say take pics of the damage but I just noticed you mentioned your camera is gone too. Fuk this man. Really sorry to hear about it... pisses me right off...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
This really sucks to hear. Hopefully insurance will help out and everything can be put back to the way it was or better. Good luck with it.
Sorry to hear it man, hopefully there's some bright light at the end of this dark tunnel!
First of all .. follow my advice tony...

Second of all, cops are so easy on theft here. Toronto / surrounding areas has a huge car theft rate. Rarely is much dont about it. Goto woodbridge on a given night, and i can assure you, 60% of the hondas you see there with swapped engines the engines are stolen. =P

When i was in the states and i caught people trying to steal Loris car, cops were so much different. The robbers got away with nothing, hardly did any damage (cus any idiot can steal a typeR in literally 2-3 mins), nothing.

YET... they wanted to check for hair, fingerprints, etc etc.

I also thought the guy i saw in the car, looked familiar to someone who lived in the same complex thing we were living in. All i needed to do, is give them an eye witness account on paper, saying, yep they looked similar, it could be him... And they wip up a warrant and go search his house.

I was shocked, because i could have said it was a few of my friends that lived in the complex ... and sat back with a beer watching as there condos got raided... =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
To anyone worried about there car in any way...

Alarms are great but wether its a 10 dollar ebay alarm, or an 600 dollar compustar. They can all be disabled pretty easily.

Do yourselves favours if you have alarms installed and you have alot of s**t (ie your car would be a target car)... Goto a security shop and get, not 1, but 2 backup sirens running on different lines.

You can hide another one deap in the engine bay, and, the third can be a crazy loud 120+ db air horn siren placed inside the car, behind the dash.

I assure you, this works.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
First off....

I'm really sorry to hear about your car man.

Second.....

Let me come down to your place with a baseball bat and finish the job off.

Try and get it written off so you can start on something else.

After my accident, I should have smashed the rest of my car up. :(
ANTHONYD,Jul 17 2004, 09:06 AM Wrote:Let me come down to your place with a baseball bat and finish the job off.

Try and get it written off so you can start on something else.
Good call, but probably not worth it. He wouldn't recouperate the costs.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)