Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ofoc And Fc Together
well boyz thats what OFOC has with FC on the card

if you all took part of OFOC and talked ot myself rich or poalo we would be able to get you some cards

as OFOC and FOCUS CANADA have a great bond with one an other we will try once again this summer to get things off and runnig

OFOC members plus FC members will be noticefied about club registration for shows and club meets

OFOC is still up and running and has over $1000 in the bank for meets show registration plus with OFOC sponsers we are able to enter shows as a club or we can pull together with them and be entered in there booths for demo cars

this has been all arranged by rich

for OFOC members ( as long as we have your e-mail) we have FREE t-shirts and stickers coming this year as well as some speacial gifts from our sponsers

as long as every one participates in club events (un like last year) and show some very powerful people in the after market sence then we are looking at corprate sponser for OFOC and FC

this sponser (at this time) is one of the largest aftermarket supliers in north america

I myself have already spoke to the marketing leader and have aranged something that i think all OFOC members will injoy

The only thing is that we have to show them, cuz right now they are going by my word they need to see what we are about and make sure that this is not just a hand out to a bunch of kids

aslong as we can prove to them that OFOC and FC are not just puncks but people that love there cars and each other as a member then this could be promising

but we have to stick together and enter shows races what have you as a club and as a team

so unlike last year with only 3 members showing up to a show mind you winning 1st 2nd and 3rd does not impress them so we need to be united and strong in numbers not just in members but in turn out as well

so DETAIL DAY is the 1st meeting for OFOC and FC members there we will inform every one on how things are going

so even if it rains please come out for the meeting and find out whats happening with OFOC and FC

Aww Dam I GOTA WORK SATURDAY :(

sorry guys this is one meet i wont make it too :(
2003 Zx3 French Blue
I gotta work. :(
Run your car, not your mouth
Girlfriends b-day.... in Ottawa ;)

-P@
I Vtec
Just won't be able to make it :(
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
If there were meets somewhere other than Toronto and area you might get better turnout. It is the Ontatio Focus owners club not the GTA club...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy sorta has a point...

would it be possible to assign 'club reps' for varying regions of Ontario? Because, right now, the main organizers and power people of OFOC are all in Toronto, which means that folks outside the Toronto region aren't going to be represented very well with meets, getting information, talking with sponsors, etc.

It would be nice, say for example, a sponsor is doing something in Ottawa, to have them get in touch with the Ottawa rep to get things set up for focus owners over there, without having to directly involve people living 3 hours away.

To make the club truly effective, it wouldn't hurt to put a call out for volunteers to represent OFOC in various regions, get them involved with dealing with sponsors and event organizers, and for rounding up their local troops for shows and events.

then everyone gets to play :)

I dunno..just an idea...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I don't know what everyone else thinks but a LOT of people in the retail business work Saturdays, including myself. That is one of the reasons I have had a hard time making it out to several of the meets.

Would it be to much to ask if some of the events were on a SUNDAY instead?

What is everyone else's thoughts?

Graham
lumpy,May 6 2004, 10:23 AM Wrote:I don't know what everyone else thinks but a LOT of people in the retail business work Saturdays, including myself. That is one of the reasons I have had a hard time making it out to several of the meets.

Would it be to much to ask if some of the events were on a SUNDAY instead?

What is everyone else's thoughts?

Graham
Agreed
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
SVT dean,May 6 2004, 01:05 AM Wrote:OFOC is still up and running and has over $1000 in the bank for meets show registration plus with OFOC sponsers we are able to enter shows as a club or we can pull together with them and be entered in there booths for demo cars
How about throwing some money Jay's way to help with the site....

I don't know if this has been done, if it has Kudos if not I really think you should consider it.

Just my 2 cents though

This is why I got approval from thabrat and GapBoyPCS... trying to launch a North Bay chapter of the clubs. We'd come down for the detail day, but it's a 3 1/2 hour run for just one day.

If we had concrete logos, pamphlets (or even the source PDFs and images), etc... I can crank out full-colour stuff for free at the office. Same for high-volume B+W flyers to hand out at the malls, etc.

This whole thing would spread like a big Focus mushroom cloud given the chance. :D We've got a big Focus base here in North Bay actually, and advertising is really the key to getting it off the ground.

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Maybe if I (or anyone else) wants to take the time to design a universal logo, brochure or pimp card that EVERYONE can use.... maybe it would make it easier to spread the word.

If a PDF was made available to print off of the site than we can sorta PIMP AS WE GO. You know what I mean? If your going to a show.... print off 20 of the cards and brochures and you're set.

Maybe this can be made a discussion on Saturday.

I think it might be a little tough if we were "all one club" Maybe if we had chapters. Like London, Ottawa, Toronto, Alberta etc. etc..etc...

Just a suggestion.

ANTHONYD,May 6 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:I think it might be a little tough if we were "all one club" Maybe if we had chapters. Like London, Ottawa, Toronto, Alberta etc. etc..etc...

Just a suggestion.
Yes chapters.....like the nomads :P

Can we get cool long sleeve T-shirts made....the ones that have the fiery tribal graphics running down the sleeves, then some cool biker style focuscanada.net logo on the back.

Im serious BTW. Those shirts would look HOT.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,May 6 2004, 01:08 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 6 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:I think it might be a little tough if we were "all one club" Maybe if we had chapters. Like London, Ottawa, Toronto, Alberta etc. etc..etc...

Just a suggestion.

Can we get cool long sleeve T-shirts made....the ones that have the fiery tribal graphics running down the sleeves, then some cool biker style focuscanada.net logo on the back.

Ummmmmm.......no.

ANTHONYD,May 6 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:Maybe if I (or anyone else) wants to take the time to design a universal logo, brochure or pimp card that EVERYONE can use.... maybe it would make it easier to spread the word.

If a PDF was made available to print off of the site than we can sorta PIMP AS WE GO. You know what I mean? If your going to a show.... print off 20 of the cards and brochures and you're set.

Maybe this can be made a discussion on Saturday.

I think it might be a little tough if we were "all one club" Maybe if we had chapters. Like London, Ottawa, Toronto, Alberta etc. etc..etc...

Just a suggestion.
I made a quick and dirty PDF for our weekly G2Gs up here, and yeah a common logo and design would be PIMP. However, I have like ZERO graphic design capability (outside that which Photoshop instills in the way of filters).

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Paparoach,May 6 2004, 01:14 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 6 2004, 01:08 PM Wrote:

Just a suggestion.

Ummmmmm.......no.
You have no clue what im talking about. I wish i wasnt french right now...maybe i could explain it a little better....

I'll try and find a pic....I think a lot of members would love it.
Everyday I wish I wasn't french too.... :P

Flofocus,May 6 2004, 05:08 PM Wrote:

Just a suggestion.

.........and denim vests too. Then we can get drug habits, a club house, real ugly fat women with clothes that are too small for their bodies.

Then we can even get kicked out of Canadian Tire for wearing gang colours.

B)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,May 6 2004, 01:23 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 6 2004, 05:08 PM Wrote:

Just a suggestion.

.........and denim vests too. Then we can get drug habits, a club house, real ugly fat women with clothes that are too small for their bdoies.

Then we can even get kicked out of Canadian Tire for wearing gang colours.

B)
HAHAHHHAHAHAH! :lol: :lol:

Im going to blame your sarcasm on your guy's very, very, very old age.

:lol: :P

EDIT: F uckin seniors