Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any One Know German?
I want this spoiler bad!

Any one know German?

3 piece roof wing
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Quote:Ford focus roof spoiler suitably for 3 or 5 door to Bj.2004
Absolute new commodity with commercial invoice.
Roof spoiler is unlacquered supplied!
Much fun with offer.
Note:
Article with a correct and correct doing V partial appraisal after §19
Abs.3 delivered for the simple acceptance with the doing V inspection
station!!
(it concerns no cheap material appraisal where a special acceptance
after §21 with the TUEV is necessary, where is connected with additional costs and annoyance)

HaHa I got to use the online translator again. (I don't speak German)
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
finally a use for these smilies!

:speakenglish: :1engrishsign:
Oh, I like that.

That would look sweet for sure Gord.
[Image: ac_1_b.JPG]
looks like the wing RPM Labs.com was selling
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Jul 3 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:[Image: ac_1_b.JPG]
[right][snapback]119032[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but where is RPM labs? :angry: :(
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jul 3 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:
paolo,Jul 3 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:[Image: ac_1_b.JPG]
[right][snapback]119032[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but where is RPM labs? :angry: :(
[right][snapback]119037[/snapback][/right]

We've been wondering the same thing for years.
:blink:
rpm labs go byebye ..

BUT ..

Anyone who sells "carcept" stuff can still get this wing in canada. Pretty sure its carcept... I have their manufacturer booklet around here somewhere...
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Yeah thats the one from RPMlabs, and I wish I bought it when they were still available. Its a very sexy spoiler and doesn't take away from the car like others do.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
here's a link to that auction cept with the english version of ebay the typing from the seller is still german

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...7983045050
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
http://world.altavista.com/tr

online translator
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Ya thats definately a carcept spoiler.

Its a british site but they've got the spoilers
http://www.street-racers.co.uk/racer_shop_carcept.htm

Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Jul 3 2005, 10:24 PM Wrote:Ya thats definately a carcept spoiler.

Its a british site but they've got the spoilers
http://www.street-racers.co.uk/racer_shop_carcept.htm
[right][snapback]119080[/snapback][/right]

i'm trying to stay away from UK sites 'cause everything costs 4x as much <_<
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Yeah but there's Crap loads more things for the Focus from the Uk then anywhere else when your looking for them.

I can say for sure I've already spend more then £250.00p on things like my facelift bumper, the facelift foglights ( on their way from the UK now ) and a few other focus bits, only from the great UK. Not to mention sold crap loads of stuff to them already scored more then £100.00p in Canadian parts going there.

BTW, SL8RZZX3, if you read where the postage is on the ad, the person is only selling in in Germany only.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Remember to watch out when buying things from the UK not to get specifically RHD parts (like interior dash pieces, headlights, etc). For that kind of stuff you can get it from any other European country.
Yeah I know, I wish I had a RHD just to get those door cards they have there, not to mention the different door handles in the Interior ( the lock / door handle is a little more slim in the 2002 facelift models) ......... :(
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.