Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part # For Svt Lip?
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the part # is for the SVT lip?

Oh yeah and roughly how much they are..............

Thanx
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
what lip?
ZX3T gone..
Ask Focused, he had one on his ZX3, it looked really good!
My other ride is your Mom
The SVT front chin spoiler is a cheap peice of s**t. My car is only 7 months old, I've never hit it on anything, and it's already warped and mis-shaped. :angry:
i thought it was a bumper
ZX3T gone..
its a lip you have to screw it onto your bumper i dunno the part number just thell the parts desk u want the chin spoiler off a svt
2003 Zx3 French Blue
From Donway Ford, Ofoc affil. discount, $81.44 +tax = $93.66 pickup.
Part # 2M5Z 17626 AAA
Oh, and list price is $101.80 +tax.

I ordered mine at around 2pm and it was ready for pickup 9am the next day.
It is a overpriced cheap piece of crap. You can't even paint it, cause the plastic is too flexible I hear. 100 bucks for that? I sold my wings west front lip for just a little more than that.
Run your car, not your mouth
I like it. Can't comment on painting it as I left mine black.
Thankfully it is a "overpriced cheap piece of crap". With 17s and lowered I've pushed it into curbs a dozen times, no scrapes and no cracks.

does anyone have any pics of this lip?
focuzedn2o,Jul 6 2005, 05:51 PM Wrote:does anyone have any pics of this lip?
[right][snapback]119803[/snapback][/right]

I like it too.

And it looks great!

[Image: jeremy.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1038.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1039.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0994.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Jul 6 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:
focuzedn2o,Jul 6 2005, 05:51 PM Wrote:does anyone have any pics of this lip?
[right][snapback]119803[/snapback][/right]

I like it too.

And it looks great!

[Image: IMG_1038.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0994.jpg]
[right][snapback]119845[/snapback][/right]
The one on the blue car (mine) is not a SVT lip. On the 2000 ZX3s that black section was not painted body colour as was not the side mirror covers, the mid door molding, the sills, and the lower section of the rear bumper. The one on j3rt's grey car is a SVT lip attached to his body colour lip (thats black on my car.) I think FOCUSED had a SVT lip attached to his 2000 ZX3. His looked liked he had 2 stacked unpainted black lips. (Imagine j3rt's SVT lip attached to the bottom of my unpainted stock lip)
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
I think the one representative picture there is of GapBoyPCS's car (Richard). Besides J3rt's that is.

The dead giveaway is the indentation as you get to the center part of the lip.

Dblast's car has the tell-tale smooth lip (factory lower bumper cover edge, really) all the way around, no indentations.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Quote:does anyone have any pics of this lip?
[Image: 109450.jpg]
[Image: 107887.jpg]
[Image: 109449.jpg]

Don't mind the silver specks all over it....