Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Fixed!
ok!!! I don't know if you guys remember a while back...my i.c.e didn't work....BUT NOT IT DOES!!!!! the problem was that I have a breaker instead of a fuse holder(inline fuse) and the wires on the breaker where loose. so everytime to motor would raddle or move the wires would move and short the power!!! That simple problem cost me 1 months without music!!!!!!! :angry: :D
Turbo arrived!
Wow... Took you a month to find a basic short on the wiring... Not to be rude or anything like that but.... Like 3 hour's for me... Tops.

If I have no sound the fuse and the fuse holder regardless of who's car it is if the first thing I replace... Keep an extra in the car somewhere. Never know when you might need it.
2000 ZX3
Mason,Jul 7 2005, 08:45 AM Wrote:Wow... Took you a month to find a basic short on the wiring... Not to be rude or anything like that but.... Like 3 hour's for me... Tops.

[right][snapback]119904[/snapback][/right]

Please be patient with us Mason. we sometimes forget we are dealing with superior being here. :rolleyes:
Mason,Jul 7 2005, 08:45 AM Wrote:Wow... Took you a month to find a basic short on the wiring... Not to be rude or anything like that but.... Like 3 hour's for me... Tops.

If I have no sound the fuse and the fuse holder regardless of who's car it is if the first thing I replace... Keep an extra in the car somewhere. Never know when you might need it.

Something must be up with your wiring then? fuse too small?

In 5 years of installing car audio. I've never blown a fuse.

the closest i've come was the contacts on my circuit breaker were rusting out.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

I had more important things to worry about..like my body kit and my custom display that Flofocus is doing.
Turbo arrived!
When do I get to see the final product??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ANTHONYD,Jul 7 2005, 08:59 AM Wrote:

Please be patient with us Mason. we sometimes forget we are dealing with superior being here. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]119916[/snapback][/right]

Thats right!!! Bow down to the almighty stereo gods...whahahahahaha
lol. since my car came back from ford, my front wheels make like a grinding/rubbing noise. and i now have a ground loop feedback.

and i found a socket attahced to my sparkplug cover.

stereo gods diagnose that!!!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
ZX3guy2000,Jul 8 2005, 04:20 PM Wrote:When do I get to see the final product??
[right][snapback]120403[/snapback][/right]

When it's finish. :D I don't know, when it's going to be done. There's no rush...I want to put my Body Kit first.
Turbo arrived!
ANTHONYD,Jul 7 2005, 08:59 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]119916[/snapback][/right]

Not superior. Just a sound freak and it would make me miss work to fix it lol.
Sound is just to important.
2000 ZX3