Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alignment..?!?
Okay,

long story short...I made a bonehead manouvere and threw my alignment outta whack. It pulls to the right pretty good now <_< and the steering wheel is nicely off-center.... <_<

Can anyone tell me what is a reasonable cost/time to get my car re-aligned?!?
What about the dealer you work for, Paul? Can't you get a good-sized break on the pricing / labour?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 10 2005, 11:31 AM Wrote:What about the dealer you work for, Paul? Can't you get a good-sized break on the pricing / labour?
[right][snapback]120812[/snapback][/right]

Perhaps...but, I wanted to get some quotes....and its the weekend right now..

JUST ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTION BIATCH
$50 for a frontend alligment I just got one done
just do the same bonehead manouver in the opposite direction and it'll be all good
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:just do the same bonehead manouver in the opposite direction and it'll be all good
[right][snapback]120825[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:just do the same bonehead manouver in the opposite direction and it'll be all good

spoken like a true fuktard

Learn how to drive bum wipe
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
lose weight :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
meford4u,Jul 10 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:just do the same bonehead manouver in the opposite direction and it'll be all good

spoken like a true fuktard

Learn how to drive bum wipe
[right][snapback]120853[/snapback][/right]
its not me who focked my focus up, my alinment is perfect, the car frigin drives itself when i put cruise control on so i can take a nap :ph34r: :lol: :o
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I brought this on myself! <_<
69.99 at crappy tire.

However, your car is lowered, so take it to a real shop.
my car seems out of spec from the factory :( pulling off the front wheels when i was doing the brakes. i realized how badly the inner part of my tires are worn :(

i guess when i get my springs installed its time for some camber bolts.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
crazikev,Jul 10 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:just do the same bonehead manouver in the opposite direction and it'll be all good

LOL good one :P :headbang:
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
If your car is pulling hard to one side with the steering off center you've got damage. Knocking the toe out will not cause it to pull too much, it will knock the wheel off center though. pulling hard is usually a combination of issues. Usually caused by bent stuff. Control arm, frame, strut etc. It's not gonna cost only 50 bux.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Jul 11 2005, 06:38 PM Wrote:If your car is pulling hard to one side with the steering off center you've got damage. Knocking the toe out will not cause it to pull too much, it will knock the wheel off center though. pulling hard is usually a combination of issues.   Usually caused by bent stuff. Control arm, frame, strut etc. It's not gonna cost only 50 bux.
[right][snapback]121205[/snapback][/right]

Lets be clear, its not pulling hard...like I can let go of the wheel and it lightly drifts,,but when it does it's to the right only...
bluetoy,Jul 11 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:If your car is pulling hard to one side with the steering off center you've got damage. Knocking the toe out will not cause it to pull too much, it will knock the wheel off center though. pulling hard is usually a combination of issues.  Usually caused by bent stuff. Control arm, frame, strut etc. It's not gonna cost only 50 bux.
[right][snapback]121205[/snapback][/right]

i got a feeling thats what wrong with mine :( i hope its not to bad...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
dont pay any more then $70.

The shop I go through charges a bit more but all the guys there actually drive modified cars and no what there doing. I know Ford only charges $35 but they wont touch my car.