Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shop Reccomendation
Just had the car re-aligned today in a shop that does alignments on everything from dragsters to Lamborghinis.

MTC TIRE in Oakville.

1439 Speers Rd.
Owner: Matt Wells.
# 905. 847.6665
MTC TIRE

Amazing shop. They have a rig there that does alignments with digital lazer pictures. They attch these "targets" to the wheels and achine adjusts the car height and position to get the best most accurate reading. They can tune a suspension with the greatest of ease now matter how low and the most amazing accuracy I've ever seen. The rig takes up half the shop. They said they have had everything from Suzuki side kicks to Labourghini Diablos on it.

They allowed me to stand right next to my car while he showed me exactly how the machine works.

Also, They carry an amazing amount of rims in stock from every brand imaginable. They gave me a walk through the shop and showed me around.

The shop is getting some renovations done to accomodate a full tire and rim show room. They are aiming to be "the place to go" around here for wheels.

I highly reccomend them!

A state-of-the-art alignment done for 89.99... Not bad if you aske me. Mainly because they know how to tune lowered cars lowered cars and you can go away with the peace of mind that your car is aligned perfectly.
sounds great :) glad you had a good time B)
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Nice! 89.99 isnt to bad at all.

Peace of mind is worth the extra $$$
is that 4 wheels for 89.99?
Chromey,Jul 11 2005, 10:11 PM Wrote:is that 4 wheels for 89.99?
[right][snapback]121261[/snapback][/right]

Yup.

And like I said.

IT'S DONE PROPERLY AND PROFFESIONALLY.

I no longer "wonder" if it's done right or not.