Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Fanatics
Anybody know where I could get Focus fanatics in the Ottawa area?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Perhaps 7-11
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I always got mine at Chapters.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Is the new one out??
TUES. 26th!

I get mine ordered in from Chapters out here.
I had to get them to order them in, then when the next one comes out they call me when it arrives.
www.VicVodka.com
http://www.thePman.com

[Image: 778239_85.jpg][Image: 778239_48.jpg]
I picked up the new issue of Focus Fanatics yesterday..

For any Regina guys, Chapters only had 1 more copy on the shelf when I got mine yesterday morning.
guilty,Jul 29 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:I picked up the new issue of Focus Fanatics yesterday..

For any Regina guys, Chapters only had 1 more copy on the shelf when I got mine yesterday morning.
[right][snapback]126299[/snapback][/right]

is that the chapters close to walmart ? because i might be going there in a fwe days, tho i doubt there will be any issues left....
Save points are for quiters
Tri_kento,Jul 29 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:is that the chapters close to walmart ? because i might be going there in a fwe days, tho i doubt there will be any issues left....
[right][snapback]126300[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I'm pretty sure there is only one Chapters store in Regina. I dont know how they work their magazine section, if they put all issues out at once or if they might restock it..
Try Superstore, that is where we got our from. Also at 7-11.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Damn magazine! Suddenly I have this urge to throw some KW coilovers on my car. :angry: Good think I already have a Steeda STS on it. ;)
I see that FPD (ford performance and development), part of HPA motorsports, formerly the guys who ran focustuning.com are still using the old focustuning car, now meford's car, in their ad. So I guess meford gets his spot in the magazine without having to do anything ;)

And as for magazine availability, I got the last one at a 7-11.. went to a few different stores around the city until finally I found one that had them.
what is on the cover? What should I look for?
Run your car, not your mouth
Well i was at 7-11 last night, and i found it. most 7-11's hold like 5 copies . any who the price is around 4-7 bucks. this months cover is Blue and i didn't get a huge look, i was just checking because i was really hunger and well i had the munchies and yea.... just i had a fast look and bummed off. Don't know why i didn't buy a copie, spos i didn't have enoughe money on hand. ? I really don't recall to much of last night, tho i was driving with friends in yorkton, and some guy had these fake spinners "plinners" me and my friend call em, and we had a good laugh.

o and yea... that's about it.
Save points are for quiters
ZOOM,Jul 30 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:what is on the cover? What should I look for?
[right][snapback]126474[/snapback][/right]

It's a blue wagon with vertical doors ;) It's taken at a weird angle though, so you cant really tell what it is very well.
guilty,Jul 30 2005, 06:19 AM Wrote:I see that FPD (ford performance and development), part of HPA motorsports, formerly the guys who ran focustuning.com are still using the old focustuning car, now meford's car, in their ad.  So I guess meford gets his spot in the magazine without having to do anything ;)

And as for magazine availability, I got the last one at a 7-11.. went to a few different stores around the city until finally I found one that had them.
[right][snapback]126391[/snapback][/right]

I rock. I must find a copy of me.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Focus Fanatics Mag? habmann 31 8,932 04-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Last Post: ROBSONzts
  Focus Fanatics Mag silver02svtf 8 2,771 09-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Penwraith
  Focus Fanatics Mag silver02svtf 10 3,654 05-09-2004, 06:39 AM
Last Post: silver02svtf