Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darknights
hey guys... just got back home from a day at dark nights and some other stuff after ;) (but you dont need to know those details) i got a ton of pics.. so i will post em up soon... sometime around tomorrow... lotsa model pics... i think my finger slipped on the capture button a few to many times when they came on though :P haha... i think i saw zoom's zx3 there today... looked a lil outta shape from behind though??? what happend???

take it ez guys
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
:postpics:
ANTHONYD,Jul 24 2005, 07:00 AM Wrote::postpics:
[right][snapback]124688[/snapback][/right]
what he said.
I saw a few focus that came into DKN...only got a pic of this one :)

Focus with CF front end
[Image: 10010931ac.th.jpg]

This side was for car club parking....packed
[Image: 10011000nj.th.jpg]

Another view of the car club parking
[Image: 10011019yi.th.jpg]

Cool conversion from a Honda Civic to BMW M3...IMO a waste of money though
[Image: 10011084rq.th.jpg]

A pic of the front end of that Civic turned M3 conversion
[Image: 10011093qe.th.jpg]

Turned south on Mccowan and first intersection...OPP road block picked up every fricken car that came out of darknights
[Image: 10011101em.th.jpg]

Across the street...York Region Police road block that also picked up every single car
[Image: 10011116dt.th.jpg]
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
cops. sheesh.

is that Zoom's car?
ANTHONYD,Jul 24 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:cops. sheesh.

I hope that ain't Zoom's car.
[right][snapback]124715[/snapback][/right]

Yup click on the pic, i think it is Zoom's car!

WW front in cf, bullet fenders in cf, ww skirts in cf, where's tha cf hatch?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
it must have taken a LONG time for everyone to get out of the lot if the police were inspecting every car
SL8RZZX3,Jul 24 2005, 01:12 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jul 24 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:cops. sheesh.

is that Zoom's car.

Yup click on the pic, i think it is Zoom's car!

WW front in cf, bullet fenders in cf, ww skirts in cf, where's tha cf hatch?
[right][snapback]124720[/snapback][/right]

So while the cops are busy hassling kids with fart pipes and blue LED washer nozzles just a couple miles away at the exact same time, Saturday around 5pm, somewhere towards Newmarket, two drunk country bumpkins are racing a pick up truck and minivan down Yonge street and take out eight other cars and send 11 people to hospital.

Anyone else think something is seriously wrong with the priorities here?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
i hate to say it... but if you were the senior leitenant of OPP and YRP (what ever the head person is called) would you rather have your men roam around McCowan area... or roaming young area! It all about the money.. cops are obviously gonna make more money rolling aroung a car show area! its all about the MONEY MONEY MONEY
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
Yup... don't waste your time going to Darknights.

And cops are never where you need them, when you need them.

Nice pics tho!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ya thats tnoy car
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
hehe never knew that it was a member on here :) I would have talked to the owner if i knew he was a member.

Yea, the police are crazy...i was driving pass one of the road blocks where this slammed truck with crazy paint job was pulled...lol this OPP was fully laying on the ground trying to look under the car...little did he know that his white underwear was showing out of his black uniform :D :D :D ha ha..

Since everyone seems to be interested, I'll post a few more pix :)
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto

Pre-meet location at Warden + Hwy7
[Image: 10010841sy.th.jpg]

Cruising up to DKN
[Image: 10010853wc.th.jpg]

Didn't get a pic of the setup but got this pic right after the tent setup and cars arranged
[Image: 10010869ye.th.jpg]

Our parking location by the edge
[Image: 10010877qs.th.jpg]

Middle row of cars
[Image: 10010887cy.th.jpg]

Front and Center
[Image: 10010897gt.th.jpg]

ricecookerp5
[Image: 10010909yg.th.jpg]

Center row
[Image: 10010912cj.th.jpg]

Back row
[Image: 10010924ro.th.jpg]

Lamborghini Murcielago
[Image: 10010952wy.th.jpg]

Lamborghini Gallardo's engine
[Image: 10010967bp.th.jpg]

Upcoming Pontiac Solstice
[Image: 10010979rq.th.jpg]

Judges coming along...
[Image: 10010988du.th.jpg]

The Mazda3
[Image: 10010997vk.th.jpg]

This supra have a huge turbo...
[Image: 10011029xd.th.jpg]

Looks familier...oneflipp5 with Team evo..
[Image: 10011034kv.th.jpg]

Scooter with models
[Image: 10011041zd.th.jpg]

Models with ricecookerp5
[Image: 10011055fx.th.jpg]

Bikes jumping ramps in the background...
[Image: 10011063xo.th.jpg]

that blue bmw next to the civic with the m3 conversion is my buddies car. he's riced it out hardcore since the last time i saw it.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
the model with the long hair is alrite.. the other one with the short marilyn monroe-esqe hair looks like she got hit by that truck that took out 8 cars and sent 11 people to hospital

Tony's car is coming along nice, as always
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeah, ok studly. Have you looked in the mirror and checked your height? I don't think you have a lot of options. Get laid with whoever you can. Just ask puppet.

I'd do 'em both
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ANTHONYD,Jul 24 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:cops. sheesh.

Problem is that it's all about odds for the cops and what will have the biggest impact. What's more likely to stick? A blitz at an event like Darknights to catch the few idiots that are running cars that are contrary to the HTA in order to both catch those people and serve as a warning to others or random roaming around to try and catch a random drunk driver that may or may not appear? If its a question of resources, guess what's gonna get picked?

I don't agree with it, but I can see the reasoning behind it...

'Course I'd still like to pimp out my Focus enough to attract their attention, just for shits & giggles, wheels to start, maybe an exhaust and then I'll probably merit some attention by a cop.... and all the bad publicity they can handle :rofl:

NefCanuck
DD1,Jul 24 2005, 02:42 PM Wrote:ya thats tnoy car
[right][snapback]124738[/snapback][/right]

if that's tony's car, he's a pretty pissed off guy! he got SMOKED last night or sometime in the last 2 days, his rear bumper, rear hatch, and also quarter panel are pretty beat up :( sorry about it tony, i was checkin it out at the radison while you were checking the damage
Spyder01 you missed the best pics of the cops, they were putting 3 or 4 tuners on a flatbed, one because it didn't have plates, the other's i have no idea why, but it was very sad how much they don't trust us :(