Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sct Superchips Ba2400 Mass Air Meter
SCT now has the solution for big horsepower Ford cars.
No need to mess with "calibrated" mass air meters any longer. This meter is OEM quality and is suitable for upto 700 hp applications.

BA2400 Mass Air Meter $349.99

Optional air filter adapter $45.00

http://www.tappauto.com/page.cfm?id=3
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
hehe.. 15$ including shipping for my maf :lol:

you planning on going up to 700hp ?

check this out

Turbosmart Manual Boost Controller Increasing boost pressure in your turbocharged car is often the most cost effective way to increase horsepower.

-Made from Anodised billet aluminium
-Can be locked to prevent tampering
-Simply dial up the boost level you require with the boost dial on the top of the unit, no need for any tools.

Turbosmart Gated Manual Boost Control $89.95
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Aug 3 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:hehe.. 15$ including shipping for my maf  :lol:

No but its another option for those going FI, that is an alright price.

Quote:check this out

Turbosmart Manual Boost Controller    Increasing boost pressure in your turbocharged car is often the most cost effective way to increase horsepower.

-Simply dial up the boost level you require with the boost dial on the top of the unit, no need for any tools.

[right][snapback]127511[/snapback][/right]

Tap just emailed me for their dual stage. $225.00.
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Aug 3 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:hehe.. 15$ including shipping for my maf  :lol:

No but its another option for those going FI, that is an alright price.

Quote:check this out

Turbosmart Manual Boost Controller    Increasing boost pressure in your turbocharged car is often the most cost effective way to increase horsepower.

[right][snapback]127511[/snapback][/right]

Tap just emailed me for their dual stage. $225.00.
[right][snapback]127519[/snapback][/right]

yeah the price is alright for an aftermarket maf.. just pointing out.. there's other options

So are you getting the dual stage? did you already get the bov?
ZX3T gone..
BOV is cbought off of Ebay.

I'll probably go next week sometime to get the boost controller
An SVT Focus MAF is good for just over 200WHP and costs $100 Cdn without the housing ($200 or a bottle of rum if you can source it from someone else).
A Mustang GT MAF is good for nearly 300WHP and costs about $150 Cdn.
Cobra/Lightning MAF is good for about 500+ WHP and costs about $200Cdn.

i don't recommend anyone buying an aftermarket MAF from ANYONE unless they absolutely can't find a ford one that will fit the range of power they wish to make. Seeing SCT's handheld tuner/software packaging, they do the same thing everyone else does, buy OEM, hack it, and sell it for twice the price.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I got my Mustang GT MAF for $40 from the wreckers. I'd say thats the most cost effective way to go :P

Course now I have the VF and they just use a larger housing and same stock MAF, and its good for over 200whp.
hardk0re,Aug 4 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:I got my Mustang GT MAF for $40 from the wreckers.  I'd say thats the most cost effective way to go :P

Course now I have the VF and they just use a larger housing and same stock MAF, and its good for over 200whp.
[right][snapback]127873[/snapback][/right]

and if you can do the legwork and figure out the flow rates, putting the stock maf in a new housing is also another way to go.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!