Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumber Without Lower Grille.
mines off right now... i was just playing around with the grille to guage the difficulty of the foglights (also bored out of my mind)
it looks horrible...
first of all. those vertical ribs mentioned earlier... are a part of the bumper... so you'll have those
then there's a plastic (most likely cracked) wind channel towards the rad... looks reeeeeeally cool
i could take a pic for ya... but it's like 5 mins to take it out (or 7 with fogs)

EDIT: and i believe you can install those fogs without the grille at all. i believe the foglight mounting in the grille is simply to go around the foglight and mount at the secure locations on hte outside points of the grille. there's a housing built into the bumper
scoobasteve,Jul 27 2005, 01:19 PM Wrote:the focus is such a happy looking car.... Nothing like its owners.
[right][snapback]125765[/snapback][/right]

Quote of the day!!!

:lol:
CheckMyVitals,Jul 30 2005, 04:41 AM Wrote:mines off right now... i was just playing around with the grille to guage the difficulty of the foglights (also bored out of my mind)
it looks horrible...
first of all. those vertical ribs mentioned earlier... are a part of the bumper... so you'll have those
then there's a plastic (most likely cracked) wind channel towards the rad... looks reeeeeeally cool
i could take a pic for ya... but it's like 5 mins to take it out (or 7 with fogs)

EDIT: and i believe you can install those fogs without the grille at all. i believe the foglight mounting in the grille is simply to go around the foglight and mount at the secure locations on hte outside points of the grille. there's a housing built into the bumper
[right][snapback]126402[/snapback][/right]

picture would be nice.. thanks man.
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
Jaspher,Jul 30 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:
CheckMyVitals,Jul 30 2005, 04:41 AM Wrote:mines off right now... i was just playing around with the grille to guage the difficulty of the foglights (also bored out of my mind)
it looks horrible...

[right][snapback]126428[/snapback][/right]

no worries. i'll try and snap a pic before i put it back on ;)
CheckMyVitals,Jul 30 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:
Jaspher,Jul 30 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:
it looks horrible...

[right][snapback]126428[/snapback][/right]

no worries. i'll try and snap a pic before i put it back on ;)
[right][snapback]126477[/snapback][/right]
sorry... turns out no batteries in the camera.
should be up soon... hopefully today if i manage to snap a couple before work (11:30am to 12:45am... kill me)
Sorry for the wait... but I finally got around to putting the grille back in today. Hope this helps ;)
[Image: IMG_0086.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0085.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0082.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0084.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0083.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0088.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0089.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0090.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0091.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0092.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0096.jpg]
Your dog is very cute.

Your car needs a front grill.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
lol, thanks

yeah, grille's back in (look behind the puppy ;) )
thanks for the pics.
I think I will leave the grille on.
looks much nicer.
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
good call
Needs fogs! :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
lol. workin on it
Is this what u meant to try ?
I really didn't get the choice of haveing a grill. mine just didn't come with one. Where the hell would i get one.....

my focus front
Save points are for quiters
i'll sell you my foglightless one ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lower Front Grille? Thunder47 8 2,477 11-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post: ZX5focused
  Lower Grille Removal ThraxXx 7 2,175 02-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Last Post: ThraxXx