Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pics Of The Green Machine
ZOOM,Aug 3 2005, 08:34 PM Wrote:Cause quebeqors have crap taste...
[right][snapback]127702[/snapback][/right]
... and tight asses
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Aug 4 2005, 08:00 AM Wrote:
ZOOM,Aug 3 2005, 08:34 PM Wrote:Cause quebeqors have crap taste...
[right][snapback]127702[/snapback][/right]
... and tight asses
[right][snapback]127821[/snapback][/right]
Are you that bored with the turbo'ed ZX3 that you've resorted to "other methods" of entertaining yourself? :lol: :unsure:

ThraxXx - Man, leaving after setting yourself up like that... why? Take it all in stride, mod it as you wish, and in the end who cares? I've been cracked on just as hard, and sure I've gotten ticked off... but in the end it's your car.

PM me / MSN if you wanna talk about it.

I'm hardly one to talk about leaving. I wouldn't leave over car differences tho... on a car board. Go figure.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
even if i had a twin turbo NSX, i'd still like girl's bums and find them entertaining.. you wouldn't? ah well.. thats your call man, if you dont like the ladies, then im glad that you will still be able to get married .. were you in montreal last monday for the parade? B)
ZX3T gone..
It kinda reminds me of a subaru or a celica
Uhhhh, no.

However, the guys above are right... its your car, do what you want. But when you decide to put pictures of YOUR car up, and people on here don't like it... then its your own fault for putting them up. Its a risk putting them up and getting negative results, but everyone has their own opinion. So just take our opinions, either consider them or don't. Who cares... we don't.
Your car.... your money....

Our opinions mean s**t.

BUT.....If you post your car, expect some negatives.
You need a drop !!!!!

:D

Juair,Aug 3 2005, 10:56 PM Wrote:
ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:ok, I'm sorry. Your car looks like s**t
[right][snapback]126871[/snapback][/right]

:P :P

I live in Quebec and my car doesn't look like this "Car".......
[Image: 155863_194_full.jpg]
<<<Yeah, it's a Duratec. 2.3L. Want to have a go and see who walks and who rides?>>>
Focus ST , Not Stock [Image: vb_angel.gif]
this thread turned out better than I thought it would....

don't take anything personally from these guys... I'd trade my Way Gay Wheels™ for your spinners anytime. Too bad little wheels won't clear my brakes.

Anyhoo... to each his own, and any threats of leaving the board will be met by derision from a Moderator....

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'll buy the way gay wheels.... i need some winter rims for the svt... now that the beater got written off.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Some people offered some ideas as to how I can clean up the car a bit. Well I can get some older but I think they are nice rims. They are motegi FF5 4 bolt X 100 or 108. The rims are a brass like colour however I couldn't find any in that colour for the photochop so I just chopped the silver ones on. as for tinting it was mentioned that I should do a green fade to black tint. Here is a chop that I did.

[Image: focussidetint.jpg]
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
[Image: focussidetint.jpg]

MADD TYTE MS PAINT SKILLZ YO!
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 1 2005, 07:57 PM Wrote:Dude... when I ran into you last night at Timmies and you were telling me about the wing... I had no idea. :blink:

[right][snapback]126856[/snapback][/right]

there we go lack of oxygen becasue hes from teh north :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Aug 5 2005, 08:31 AM Wrote:there we go lack of oxygen becasue hes from teh north :lol:
[right][snapback]128365[/snapback][/right]

At least their's more oxygen here than smog rich T.O. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 5 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:
DD1,Aug 5 2005, 08:31 AM Wrote:there we go lack of oxygen becasue hes from teh north :lol:
[right][snapback]128365[/snapback][/right]

At least their's more oxygen here than smog rich T.O. :D
[right][snapback]128375[/snapback][/right]

ya thanks god I am not from there also :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I found another car that has that hood scoop on laughatrice.com...

[Image: normal_g23p7.jpg]
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Be patient fellas....

He'll grow out of it!
am not super into rice rockets, but i like ur &quot;green machine&quot; it give me idea's for my wonderful ' green junk, without a trunk&quot;. keep up the work and updates!
Save points are for quiters
its the new tony
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
microbunny,Aug 4 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:[Image: focussidetint.jpg]

MADD TYTE MS PAINT SKILLZ YO!
[right][snapback]128254[/snapback][/right]

I have to say i like micro's verson, lowered and limo'd

And after seeing your car i think i've decided too look into the Cervini's roof wing for my car ;)

But like i saidyour ride does have potential B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
And after seeing your car i think i've decided too look into the Cervini's roof wing for my car

no no no no no no and no. No Gord no.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
WHY?????? why would u do that, all show no go or do u have any engine mods done?
04 Silver ZX3, 17" Focal wheels, cold air intake,[COLOR=blue]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Green Levy &amp; Green Rebate. Frost__2001 5 5,510 03-22-2007, 03:08 AM
Last Post: K_OS