Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Good Question For Everyone Here.....
I think the high-power N/A stuff will outlive anything force-fed by far.

The SVT Focus will be the next Alfa Romeo GTV of true driving connoisseurs.

If you haven't driven / been in a GTV, there are no words.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I was joking. You were serious. <_<

Answer is no. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i'm not defending it. but it was one-of-a kind when they released it.
The GTO is a great engine in a little bitch's body. Maybe the 2006 will be an improvement.

Viper. C6. Last-gen F bodies. Honda S2000. TT (think someone had a pic above).

Those are cars.

The PT will be that funny looking baby hearse at the side of the road that welfare bums are attempting to keep running.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
[Image: 03la_dodge_magnum.jpg]

÷????????????
^^^ Maybe, time will tell. History hasn't gone gently on VDS (Variable Displacement Systems) as regards automobiles.

[Image: 2004-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STi-FA-Mountain-1024x768.jpg]

STI???
[Image: 100_0541.jpg]
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
[Image: 100_0508.jpg]

classic :lol: :lol:
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
^ did you just look out the window and snap that? :lol:
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
no i took that one a couple weeks ago, from about 200+ yards away, i like my zoom :D
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
BUICK ROADMASTER!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
[Image: prowler_1.jpg]

[Image: cadillac_stsv1.jpg]

and your collecter items well be the 1 off cars like the Lingenfelter Corvettes, Hennessey Vipers .. those are the yenko camero's of the 60's
Below Average Car Club
I dunno, as others have said, cars tend to be mass produced these days, with their numbers diluting any real staying power that a car might otherwise have had. Now the cars that are built in limited numbers IE: Focus SVT, Ford F150 Lightining have the potential, but time will be the final judge.

I mean don't forget, the Ford Mustang of the '60's we all drool over was initally based of a Ford Falcon chassis and was savaged because of it's electrical gremlins and serious rusting issues...

NefCanuck
crazikev,Aug 8 2005, 02:32 PM Wrote:[Image: 100_0508.jpg]

classic :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]129454[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
STILL KEEPIN TABS ON THE OLD BEAST EH :rofl:

And the Vette that has been off the road for like 20 years :rofl: Get going with that thing
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
I think that anything that has survived 40 years and was

1. Popular say like a Taurus/Lumina
2. Fast like a Mustang or Camaro
3. Exspensive
4. A turd

will be called classic by some sort of means. We make fun of pintos cuz they were classic bombs, things like a 57 chev cuz it was more of an icon. Its all in the eye of the beholder
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Does that mean that Lincoln Navigators will be classics? because they're the icon of rap singers.

Or are they onto something else now? maybe the Lexus LX470?

Anyway... I thought anything that's a classic was something someone wanted but couldn't afford when they were younger. So think of a car you really want now, and that'll probably be a classic.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Crazirich,Aug 9 2005, 05:24 PM Wrote:will be called classic by some sort of means. We make fun of pintos cuz they were classic bombs
[right][snapback]130116[/snapback][/right]

In the case of the Pinto literally! :rofl:

I still remember my dad buying one of those damn things used some 20 years ago and I just shook my head, he shoulda known better....

NefCanuck
so by the looks of it I should keep teh SRT??

been debateing on getting th e stage 3 for it ???its 5 g's and I would go well into the 12's and still be a daily driver with the DAB(dail a boost)
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
microbunny,Aug 8 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:mustang and corvette...i'll bet [right][snapback]129325[/snapback][/right]

Definitely!

How about Cadillac CTS? That was a breakthrough in terms of design... I think...
Black Focus SE Sport 2000
Night Shaded tailights and corners - Euro Glass Fog lights - Motegi MR7 17" - Toyo Proxies FZ4 - Brembo cross drilled - Hawk Performance pads.