Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Aspire (turned Into A Trike)
At noon here on Circle Drive, seen a blue Ford Aspire (well the back 1/2) with a motorcycle built into it. Funniest thing I've seen yet. The brake lights even lit up and signals, etc. From the back looked like a typical Ford Aspire but from the side, there was a fabricated front window for the 'rear passengers' (yeah the back doors were on it so assuming a 4 door aspire, cut right behind the front seats) and a motorcycle seat, engine, handlebars and front wheel welded onto it.

It was actually in MINT shape so whoever did this knew what they were doing. Funny as hell though........
:postpics:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
PICS!?!?!
i beat you to it

OWNED!
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:i beat you to it

OWNED!
[right][snapback]130993[/snapback][/right]

:o
saw the same thing in Quebec but with an older VW bug.

He had a beer keg for the gas tank. <_<

Did I mention I was in Quebec.

nuff said.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'm bringing my camera tomorrow with me, hope I see it again, dam hilarious.....
My brother build a VW trike back in the '80's it was awesome. Too bad its is was totalled by some juerk he sold it, too. If I find a picture of it, I'll post it.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
:postpics:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
S2,Aug 10 2005, 04:25 PM Wrote:I'm bringing my camera tomorrow with me, hope I see it again, dam hilarious.....
[right][snapback]131063[/snapback][/right]

I thought you were leaving???? :blink:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:
S2,Aug 10 2005, 04:25 PM Wrote:I'm bringing my camera tomorrow with me, hope I see it again, dam hilarious.....

[right][snapback]131584[/snapback][/right]

I'll continue my last couple posts til they are finished then I'm gone..... I might stop in time to time but I'm not going to participate on this site or with anything to do with this site anymore as well as recommend the site which I do very often off FF.

It's just sad that the potential of this site is being flushed down the toilet by certain members as well as 'others' and I'll leave it at that.

Anyway haven't seen the 'trike' today yet.......
S2,Aug 11 2005, 12:48 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]131584[/snapback][/right]

I'll continue my last couple posts til they are finished then I'm gone..... I might stop in time to time but I'm not going to participate on this site or with anything to do with this site anymore as well as recommend the site which I do very often off FF.

It's just sad that the potential of this site is being flushed down the toilet by certain members as well as 'others' and I'll leave it at that.

Anyway haven't seen the 'trike' today yet.......
[right][snapback]131645[/snapback][/right]

Taker er' easy.

WITH A BIG SALUTE TO YOU!

[Image: Daniel%20Cub%20Salute.jpg]
a big salute is right.... jesus anthony resize that pic.
05 Altima SE-R