Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Who Think Whoring Is Ruining This Site
this one. I guess. I have a headache... Hey I thought Nos was on vacation... I see him in the online list...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Thats incredible man .. you guys are rivaling my FJ days.

I tip my hats to you.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
bluetoy,Aug 10 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:Gotta say that some of the whoring in useful threads can be annoying.
[right][snapback]131307[/snapback][/right]

I'm in agreement with bluetoy on this one
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
See, Bunny and i arent whoring and the site is dead today... If theres nothing interesting or funny to read there really isnt much.

On a lighter note. someone answer my turbo questions in (performance mods
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:See, Bunny and i arent whoring and the site is dead today... If theres nothing interesting or funny to read there really isnt much.

On a lighter note. someone answer my turbo questions in (performance mods
[right][snapback]131667[/snapback][/right]

There's the problem right there.

about 2% of the people here are here for the cars..... the other 98% is because there's truely nothing else to do.
ANTHONYD,Aug 11 2005, 01:07 PM Wrote:about 2% of the people here are here for the cars..... the other 98% is because there's truely nothing else to do.
[right][snapback]131673[/snapback][/right]
well i have lots of other stuff to do, but this is still better then it!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I dont see a problem with whoring in 1 thread in Off topic.

But I do agree that it gets annoying when you have people whoring your For Sale threads or performance threads.

Maybe Steve and I should maybe write up some rules and start enforcing them in regards to this problem.... :huh: What do you guys think?

Of course My 1st suggestion would be to keep OT unmoderated.

The problemn with that is if we start deleting whored posts in valuable threads, certain members are going to have a fit. :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
This site is starting to remind me of a bad case of diarrhea, the s**t is never stops flowing now!!!
I doubt it, I'm sure if it was important, the threads could be editied to maintain their topic for what they are.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 11 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:I doubt it, I'm sure if it was important, the threads could be editied to maintain their topic for what they are.
[right][snapback]131687[/snapback][/right]

You' be surprised.

I deleted some mebers posts in my own For Sale thread.

They came in OT and asked why I was deleteing there threads. :rolleyes:

I'm not talking newbs here either. Im talking about members that should just know better.

I know I whore *sometimes* but Im going to keep it to OT from now on.

Well....at leats try. :lol: :P
Flofocus,Aug 11 2005, 01:18 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 11 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:I doubt it, I'm sure if it was important, the threads could be editied to maintain their topic for what they are.
[right][snapback]131687[/snapback][/right]

You' be surprised.

I deleted some mebers posts in my own For Sale thread.

They came in OT and asked why I was deleteing there threads. :rolleyes:

I'm not talking newbs here either. Im talking about members that should just know better.

I know I whore *sometimes* but Im going to keep it to OT from now on.

Well....at leats try. :lol: :P
[right][snapback]131690[/snapback][/right]

As long as the mods can joke about whoring this site is perfectly fine...kinda.... :ph34r:

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Flofocus,Aug 11 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:I dont see a problem with whoring in 1 thread in Off topic.

But I do agree that it gets annoying when you have people whoring your For Sale threads or performance threads.

Maybe Steve and I should maybe write up some rules and start enforcing them in regards to this problem.... :huh:  What do you guys think?

Of course My 1st suggestion would be to keep OT unmoderated.

The problemn with that is if we start deleting whored posts in valuable threads, certain members are going to have a fit.  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]131679[/snapback][/right]

I think it's a fine idea.
I'll try to keep it to O.T. B)
SVT ZX3,Aug 11 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:This site is starting to remind me of a bad case of diarrhea, the s**t is never stops flowing now!!!
[right][snapback]131686[/snapback][/right]

Are you complaining?
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Aug 11 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:This site is starting to remind me of a bad case of diarrhea, the s**t is never stops flowing now!!!
[right][snapback]131686[/snapback][/right]

Are you complaining?
[right][snapback]131697[/snapback][/right]
if so leave!!!

maybe...unless you enjoy diarrhea???

tubgirl?

If we could, this is where she would be. :P
No one's complaining, and no one enjoy's diarreha execpt tub girls.
I dont know if tubgirl likes diahrea she just had a bad case.
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:I dont know if tubgirl likes diahrea she just had a bad case.
[right][snapback]131729[/snapback][/right]

anybody that posts tubgirl gets 1 year ban. :angry:

That pictures doesnt belong anywhere
I think if we limit scoob and bunny to under 100 posts a day the problme will be fixed.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 11 2005, 05:41 PM Wrote:I think if we limit scoob and bunny to under 100 posts a day the problme will be fixed.
[right][snapback]131866[/snapback][/right]

haha

SLAG OFF!
05 Altima SE-R