Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got The Spoiler!
Hmm, Frost... what is so wrong with the colour of my car?

Actually, that is the NUMBER ONE thing I get about my car... is that pretty much everyone (off the site, of course) just absolutely loves the colour of my car. Its different and don't see it too often.

If you don't wanna say it in the thread... PM me! I wanna know!
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 11 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:Actually, that is the NUMBER ONE thing I get about my car... is that pretty much everyone (off the site, of course) just absolutely loves the colour of my car. Its different and don't see it too often.
[right][snapback]131732[/snapback][/right]
And that's all that matters!

If I had a dollar for evertime I got teased about the colour of my car, I wouldn't be driving a Focus. :P
Yeah, I'll bet.

No, I don't really care if he doesn't like the colour or not... just kinda wondering. Because out of ALL the things he could say about my car... why would it be the colour? That's all.
I wouldnt feel bad,....look at the color of his car...

Piss Yellow Metallic......and its a sedan to boot, so there even more yellowness to ...uh...enjoy@@
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 11 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:Hmm, Frost...  what is so wrong with the colour of my car?

Actually, that is the NUMBER ONE thing I get about my car... is that pretty much everyone (off the site, of course) just absolutely loves the colour of my car. Its different and don't see it too often.

If you don't wanna say it in the thread... PM me! I wanna know!
[right][snapback]131732[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry as another Sangria Red Focus owner I'm standing right alongside you! :P

NefCanuck
Thanks guys for the support! I appreciate it :D
haha, but still wanna know!
microbunny,Aug 11 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:I wouldnt feel bad,....look at the color of his car...

Piss Yellow Metallic......and its a sedan to boot, so there even more yellowness to ...uh...enjoy@@
[right][snapback]131812[/snapback][/right]

easy there...cmon now... :huh:
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 11 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 11 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:I wouldnt feel bad,....look at the color of his car...

[right][snapback]131887[/snapback][/right]

pFFFT!

I stand by my automotive slur!
microbunny,Aug 11 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:

pFFFT!

[right][snapback]131936[/snapback][/right]

Says the man with the orange coloured Focus... what happens when the lease expires? Does it turn back into a pumpkin? :rofl:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 11 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 11 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:

pFFFT!

[right][snapback]131936[/snapback][/right]

Says the man with the orange coloured Focus... what happens when the lease expires? Does it turn back into a pumpkin? :rofl:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]131963[/snapback][/right]

I hope not....that was a rough couple a months getting around in a pumpkin,,,

then again.......
Piss yellow metallic... lol, Paul...
Hmm, I just wanna know what Frost has against the Sangria Red
Frost had a few too many to drink...you know how you say things you dont mean when you are "under the influence"...

just be happy you are not driving around car that looks like a giant PENNY! :ph34r:
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
lol, alright?!?!
Looks nice :) I like how it stops the back from looking so bland...

Also, the colour...wasn't a fan of it before, but after seeing a bunch of them around...starting to warm upto it.

I'm sure the car is gonna look pretty sweet when it's done (not that it's not starting to do so already...lol).

Keep it up B)
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Thanks Ian! I appreciate it :)
ashly..our cars are gonna OWN!!

represent teh 05 yo!!

thanx for the new spoiler!!
microbunny,Aug 13 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:ashly..our cars are gonna OWN!!

represent teh 05 yo!!

thanx for the new spoiler!!
[right][snapback]132527[/snapback][/right]

I know! We rock!
No problem Paul... glad to help! :)
I said it with no offence Ash, Like I said after having a focus wagon as a rental for a month, while my car was in the shop I dislike that colour as I think of that wagon I had.

[Image: 100_0362.jpg]
[Image: 100_0361.jpg]

Going from a loaded Focus to a basic Focus with out A/C even, you tend think of the dislike of the car you had with the colour. Not only that that, red is like all over here in Brampton, even more then silver or black. And on top of that almost all the fords my family owned they were the same red, but with different names like " Lazer Red, or Signature Red ", etc......

And for the record, my car is not Yellow Metallic, it's just yellow Clear coat, with no silver flakes in the paint at all.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
looks good
where did u get it???
c'mon now guys, can we all just get along!! LMAO :P

i mea everyone has their own taste, i mean look at my car for example, i did a CUSTOM made front end on my car. 85% of every said they HATED it, but that's their opinion. I LIKE IT! i think it looks amazing and its one of a kind, so i mean it doesn't matter what colour it is or if its a sedan or wagon etc, but as long as YOU LIKE IT, that's all that matters