White Face Gauges
K,

1) where can i get these for 2005 ZX5

2) How much do they usually run

3) is it complicated to install

thanks in advance
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I believe a bunch of guys did this a while back from Speedhut... google it up... some of the ones people got looked really nice
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
thanks
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I got mine from CTA Motorsports

I think I paid under $100.00

Took about 1 hour to install myself.

[Image: Picture_089.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
We had a group buy a while back for Speedhut gauges. The appeal of these gauges are that they are totally customizable (colors, logos, EL-glow/reverse EL-glow, etc), high quality, and one of the few available with KM/H displayed as the primary numbers.

You can always get cheap ones on ebay, but there's no one vouching for quality there.
Just remember if you do the change over on your car becareful to read your warentee on this since your car is an 05 ?

Ford might voild your warentee on this mod, so really check into it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 17 2005, 06:43 PM Wrote:Just remember if you do the change over on your car becareful to read your warentee on this since your car is an 05 ?

Ford might voild your warentee on this mod, so really check into it.
[right][snapback]133619[/snapback][/right]

Good point...i'll give them a call..

but i'm not sure how, gauges would mess that up, but i'll check just in case...thanks for the reminder
Mods so far:
I had speedhut gauges on my old focus, they looked like this.......
as for the install, real easy, only dificult part was to reset the needles to the rght caliberation.

[Image: Picture018.jpg]
cool that kinda answered my next question...but did you remove the whole cluster or is it easier than doing that??

Actually i'm ordering from Speedhut, any major concerns i should know about them? also i noticed when designing my gauges, it only shows MPH....is there a way to specify KM/H instead????

Mods so far:
Slimsride,Aug 18 2005, 06:27 PM Wrote:cool that kinda answered my next question...but did you remove the whole cluster or is it easier than doing that?? 

Actually i'm ordering from Speedhut, any major concerns i should know about them?  also i noticed when designing my gauges, it only shows MPH....is there a way to specify KM/H instead????
[right][snapback]133891[/snapback][/right]

i haven't done this myself, but i belive you leave them a note somewhere saying you want km/h instead of mph...someone back me up here
Slimsride,Aug 18 2005, 04:27 PM Wrote:Actually i'm ordering from Speedhut, any major concerns i should know about them?  also i noticed when designing my gauges, it only shows MPH....is there a way to specify KM/H instead????
[right][snapback]133891[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you just have to include the info in the notes section or something of your order that you want the display in km/h.

The install is pretty simple.. I used the how-to here: http://www.jwardell.com/focus/guages.html as a guide and everything went really smoothly. I havent really taken much of a look at the 2005 interior so I dont know how much of the disassembly would be different though. The only problem I had was with unplugging the wiring harness from the gauge cluster, there was a locking lever you have to open before the harness will unplug.. took me a while to figure out why it wouldnt come out :D

And for wiring them up, I'd suggest going to CanTire or walmart and picking up an "Add-a-Circuit" fuse rather than the way that guide suggests.
Thanks for the Heads up guys....i'm looking forward to getting them, and installing them, Appreciate the help and the link for the HOW TO.

I'll post pics before and after.

Mods so far:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pics Of Our Custom Face Gauges Peterbilt 12 3,177 06-02-2006, 06:26 AM
Last Post: jen_deans
  Face Gauges focusonthis88 3 1,395 09-17-2005, 04:25 PM
Last Post: smith21