Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Trade In The Sedan?
well i am considering trading in tghe focus.
i am either considering getting a lincoln navigator or an svt zx3.
anybody willing to contribute their input, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
focuzedn2o,Aug 22 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:well i am considering trading in tghe focus.
i am either considering getting a lincoln navigator or an svt zx3.
anybody willing to contribute their input, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
[right][snapback]134718[/snapback][/right]

psssssssssssssssssssst....*whispering* "go for the SVT...gas ain't cheap ya know"
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
LINCON NAVIGATOR!!!!!!! :beerchug: :banger:

If he can get a Navigator im sure he can pay for the gas! :lol:
Turbo arrived!
focuzedn2o,Aug 22 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:well i am considering trading in tghe focus.
i am either considering getting a lincoln navigator or an svt zx3.anybody willing to contribute their input, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
[right][snapback]134718[/snapback][/right]

Umm, is there something I'm missing here...how did you decide to choose beween these 2 vehicles?

In any event, the Navi is a pig on gas and the new ones are overpriced and really just a slightly jazzed up Expediton. If you like SUV's and don't care about the gas prices or the cost of the vehicle, get a Yukon Denali instead or even that QX56 Infinti is an absolutely sik truck both for around the same money!!!

The new Navigators have been plaqued with quality issues and are just not a great truck. The Caddy Escalade is by far a better truck, albiet played-the-fuk-out now!

As for the SVT....umm I dunno..I'm sure you could find a nice used one with low km that hasnt had the cock beat off it...somewhere!

Quote:that hasnt had the cock beat off it...somewhere!

interesting terminology ...bwahhaahahahhaha
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 22 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:
Quote:that hasnt had the cock beat off it...somewhere!

interesting terminology ...bwahhaahahahhaha
[right][snapback]134724[/snapback][/right]

I believe it is a French saying.....ahahahahhaahhaa :lol:
All the above trucks have worst gas mileage then the Navigator. Look at the Aviator, its smaller still has the luxary but better gas mileage. If you cant afford the gas SVT is the way to go ..........
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Navigators are sooo hott though. My uncle had an 02 at his shop yesterday. They clean up so nice. especially with the black/wood/titanium interior combo
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
What kinda question is this? A Navigator vs. a Focus (even an SVT? It's still a Focus, just one that costs $30k)?? I mean they're not even comparable!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Either way is a good choice!! If you want speed and agility look at the foci. You want big pimpin hit up the Navi.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Thats exacally the same dilemma i have had for the last 5 months(minus the navigator part), should i ditch the sedan and go for the SVT? I've thought long and hard, and the second i saw that the gas went over a dollar a litre i said screw that, ill keep my SPI. And that was pretty much the end of that, i have no need for a SVT, and the day i hit 25, when my insurance comes down im buying a faster car.
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Talk about touching both sides of the map! :blink: :huh: :blink: :huh:

I would't go for either of them personally.
Mazda 3, 6 or wait till they make the mazdaspeed verisons or if you really are up to it Mazda RX8

I traded my sedan for a SVT. I love it but, nothing beats a mazda in its class.
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
I'd say SVT, but lincolns are ubber nice..........

My thoughts on this is, Do you really need an SUV ? do you use the rear doors a lot or not, plan on using it off roading?, or do you like performance? plan on doing Moddings ? etc....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
thanks a lot guys, i really appreciate your replies.

i think i am gonna go for the svt focus.
its easier to get and i can swap a lot of parts off my focus.

so now it comes down to $$$
anyways i'll keep u guys posted.

thanks again
greg
My old SVT is still sitting on the dealer lot. Still has SHM suspension in it. Only 42k's on it.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
where is it?
focuzedn2o,Aug 23 2005, 03:25 PM Wrote:where is it?
[right][snapback]134961[/snapback][/right]

Ottawa, Just a short drive from Peterborough.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Aug 23 2005, 02:49 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]134967[/snapback][/right]
i was near peterbourgh the other day and the sign said Ottawa 287km
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Aug 23 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:
bluetoy,Aug 23 2005, 02:49 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]134967[/snapback][/right]
i was near peterbourgh the other day and the sign said Ottawa 287km
[right][snapback]135116[/snapback][/right]

LOL yeah Peterborough, its like the halfway point for you! You were about 9km outside of the town.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]