Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Coffee Fix Poll
Thught I'd start this poll seeing how I just read something in the sun as to where Canadian are getting their morning cup of coffee these days, suprisingly it's not at home anymore.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Coffee = drinking drugs... it's an addictive stimulant.. may as well pop some speed before you go to work
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
lmao raine
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
it gets blood to your brain faster, and i couldn't go to school with a cup of coffee.
'03 Focus SVT
don't drink coffee regularily but Timmies has saved my life on occasion.

If Robins coffee is anything like what I had at 4:30am in Terrace Bay, I'd warn people away from ever drinking it... it's just gut rot in a heated liquid state. And it doesn't go well with The Big Harv from harvies.

actually, nothing goes well with a big harv... it's just something you eat, enjoy, and then suffer through the aftermath.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Mmmm...

I like to do speed and drink coffee....

mmm....methamphetamines rule....

YEAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAATTTT?

OKAYAYAYAYAYYYY,,,,,,,,,,,

.....oh man, I need another hit
LONG LIVE THE JAVA BEAN

PRAISE JUAN VALDEZ AND HIS ASS ( the 4 legged one of course)

if i could get Coffee in an IV drip, i would be a happy happy man
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
LMAO............... darkpuppet..........:rofl:

My Dad was going on about Huskey's coffee being so think you could stand a spoon straight up in the middle of the cup, a few years back. :puke:
Treats coffee....

thats what we have downstairs here at ATRIA.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Tim Horton's is OK once and a while, but I can't understand some friends of mine that drink it 3-5 times a day. I have major gutrot when I have just two.:puke:

Not to mention you could buy a week's supply of decent coffee by the 5th one....
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Tim's French Vanilla = Mmmmm :D
one large (CDN x-large) double-double on the way in... and then coffee run for tech support around 8:30 for another one.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
when im super hung over or drained, or for the thermogenic purposes i only drink it like before the gym or something, with is once or twice a week...

Timmies usually-double double, sometimes starbucks mocha
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Raine,Aug 24 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:Coffee = drinking drugs... it's an addictive stimulant.. may as well pop some speed before you go to work
[right][snapback]135405[/snapback][/right]

I think you need a double double man :lol:
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
You need to add Timothy's World Coffee to that poll. By far the best chain for consistency in their coffees.
I Vtec
darkpuppet,Aug 24 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:actually, nothing goes well with a big harv... it's just something you eat, enjoy, and then suffer through the aftermath.
[right][snapback]135410[/snapback][/right]

I went to order one in a hung over state last weekend and was shocked to find out they dont make them anymore. Instead I was forced to order some Black Angus burger that was smaller than a goddam Jr. Bacon from Wendys WTF????
I Vtec
lordkingod,Aug 24 2005, 08:09 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Aug 24 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:actually, nothing goes well with a big harv... it's just something you eat, enjoy, and then suffer through the aftermath.
[right][snapback]135410[/snapback][/right]

I went to order one in a hung over state last weekend and was shocked to find out they dont make them anymore. Instead I was forced to order some Black Angus burger that was smaller than a goddam Jr. Bacon from Wendys WTF????
[right][snapback]135465[/snapback][/right]
They don't make them anymore??? WTF, i was pissed when they got rid of the Ultra Burger, that thing was awsome
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Two cups of instant coffee before I leave for work and once at work I insatntly make coffee using beans from TIMMY[Image: timmycup.gif]

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Don't do the coffee thing myself, tea is my poison of choice in the AM.

If I do the occassional coffee, it's a Tim's but anything over a medium and I get the DT shakes from all the caffiene and want to climb the walls :blink: (Which means that when my co-workers are in a sadistic mood they'll pay for a X-Large Tim's just to watch the fireworks <_< )

NefCanuck
"nothing like a big glass of OJ"- father guy thingy from the tasmania cartoons
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L