Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissed... *mad*
So I'm out cruising around tonight, looking for decent basketball hoops.

I notice after a while that the car appears to be pulling left when stopping. I also notice that the car tracks straight with the wheels a tad off-center to the left.

Time for an alignment? It tracks pretty straight through lanes with no hands on it for 15-30 seconds at a time... it just wants the wheel a tad off-center.

Suggestions? Opinions?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
brakes?

could be if it's only when stopping.
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
Check the air pressure in your tires. My stockers do that all time when low, my summers, 17s, are just unpredictable on warped streets.
I'll check the pressure at lunch when I go out, this way they're cold.

But how does that explain the straight tracking with the wheel slightly off-center?

I really hope I don't need an alignment. Also, there's next to no noise from the brakes at all, they were done when I bought the car three months ago.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Alignment aren't very expensive...just get it done
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
I have a rear control arm bushing that needs replacing and my symptoms are similar. Does the rear end want to steer over bumps or expansion joints?
Crappy Tire quoted me 60 bucks to do the alignment... ideas on where else to take it? Is it worth taking it to the dealer?