Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Would You Pay For This Kinda Body Work?
Wish I didn't have to drive the car in the winter but unfortunately I do. I'll go thru with it and let the fuktard alliance laugh about it as much as they want :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Or you could burn the car down and claim fire insurance.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
best bet is to try and find a shop that would let you help out .. then maybe take a few days off when they get to the point where they are sanding the car and taping it off .. as this is usually the most labour intensive .. aside from body filler.

and see what you can do before hand to save some money .. removing bumpers, trim or whatever else they might need
Below Average Car Club

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body Work/ Paint Job Ignited83 2 1,297 01-17-2008, 04:53 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Body Work focusonthis_88 8 2,246 09-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Flofocus