Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thats What You Get...
here is my 2 cents.... that is real on top of the other comments made here look at the seat... it looks like its being pushed up as per the wrinkles on the bottom. Also our cars are made to crumple like that to absorb as much impact. All you'd have to do is hit that bike at the right speed and the bumper would just swallow it up...... we've all seen 2x4's impale a concrete wall and other stuff like that

I say real.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
fake .. just look at where the headlight is sitting .. almost on the seat of the bike .. there is no way the headlight could suffer this much damage from hitting a bike
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 25 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:fake .. just look at where the headlight is sitting .. almost on the seat of the bike .. there is no way the headlight could suffer this much damage from hitting a bike
[right][snapback]136039[/snapback][/right]

There are only 4 bolts that hold in the headlight. The bolts pass through small plastic tabs on the headlight that can easily snap with a little bit of torque. The twisting, bending bumper could have easily popped out those headlights.

This thread is becoming a CSI episode.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
plus the bolt the is tied into the front fender
Below Average Car Club
How can the bike have stayed in the same place. The bike would have flew. And broke in pieces.
Turbo arrived!
you guys are missing the point...

CLEAR CORNERS....HELLO!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...