Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windshield Decals
Drive an '05 Focus ZX5 SES... Does anyone know a place in the GTA that makes or sells "top of windshield" decals... Obviously would like Ford Racing or something like that.
yeah there are a few places, that do. I did the cheap option and went to Crappy Tire and bought the Ford one, and I had to cut it to fit the top of my windshield since they don't stick to the black areas of the windshield.

BTW: :hi: to the site.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Well there's 3M out in Oshawa here by me at Park rd and Bloor st, if you don't mind the trek out to tha Shwa.

They'll do complete custom to what ever you want
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Any decal shop should beable to make you a custom one. You are in the GTA so there should be a bunch of vinyl guys out there. Just get a design that you like and they should beable to cut you one. Other option is the canadian tire ford racing window vinyl. I think they are going for 19.99.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
Sounds like a plan. Do you mean "THE" 3M, or something else. Do you happen to have a number?

SL8RZZX3,Aug 24 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:Well there's 3M out in Oshawa here by me at Park rd and Bloor st, if you don't mind the trek out to tha Shwa. They'll do complete custom to what ever you want
[right][snapback]135418[/snapback][/right]

BigGorilla drives an '05 Focus ZX5 SES
Hey i can do window decals for you, i am a sign manufacturer by trade and i'm located in meadowvale mississauga. Might be alittle more expensive then crappy tire but at leat you'll get what you want! Email me if your interested. Come by and you can take a look at the banner graphics i did for my focus, looks very sick but subtle at the same time... i'll grab a digital camera and take a picture of them if ya want.
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
I would like to see some pics... I might be looking for a tribal decal for the sides???
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Gabe,

Would definitely like to see some pics of your work... and see any ideas you have, based on below.

Am looking for a dark background, (black to match the color of the car?), with white? lettering, and the blue Ford oval... probably 5 - 6" thick...

Also... someone else mentioned the factory sunblock in the middle of the windshield... that would need to be "worked around".

In any case... feel free to post some pics... or email them to me... biggorilla@bigfoot.com ... if you need to see a pic of my car or the windshield, let me know...

Thanks....

-------------------------------------------------------
The BigGorillaMobile (aka. 2005 Focus ZX5 SES)
gabe,Aug 29 2005, 11:13 AM Wrote:Hey i can do window decals for you, i am a sign manufacturer by trade and i'm located in meadowvale mississauga. Might be alittle more expensive then crappy tire but at leat you'll get what you want! Email me if your interested.  Come by and you can take a look at the banner graphics i did for my focus, looks very sick but subtle at the same time... i'll grab a digital camera and take a picture of them if ya want.
[right][snapback]136648[/snapback][/right]

Gabe:

Can I get a quote for a FOCUSCANADA windshield banner?
focus banner pics
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
gabe,Aug 29 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:Hey i can do window decals for you, i am a sign manufacturer by trade and i'm located in meadowvale mississauga. Might be alittle more expensive then crappy tire but at leat you'll get what you want! Email me if your interested.  Come by and you can take a look at the banner graphics i did for my focus, looks very sick but subtle at the same time... i'll grab a digital camera and take a picture of them if ya want.
[right][snapback]136648[/snapback][/right]

I love to be a prick, but your a sign manufacturer and I see bubbles in your application. Were you in a hurry? It is so easy to do the application and not get bubbles, I am just a little suprised.

And they don't look as ghey as I thought they would.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
That is tasteful Gabe.

I would be interested in that in white, with the focuscanada logo cut out.
gabe,Aug 29 2005, 11:11 PM Wrote:focus banner pics
[right][snapback]137047[/snapback][/right]

LOL yea i actually put those graphics on saturday just before my sister dented my car. Yea i was in a little rush, wanted to go out and have some fun. but give a week and the sun and heat will take car of those bubbles gauranteed.
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
Man, that looks really cool...especially on a black car...looks really subtle...I like it a lot
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Aug 30 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:Man, that looks really cool...especially on a black car...looks really subtle...I like it a lot
[right][snapback]137568[/snapback][/right]

thanks! I get a lot of double takes b/c most drivers don't notice it at first. Not ricey at all!
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
Folks,

If anyone is looking for some great custom decal work, I highly recommend Gabe...

Took about 2.5 hours, and was well worth it... will post some pics as soon I can.

Great job, Gabe....