[Image: Picture005.jpg]

After:
[Image: Picture006.jpg]

and both:

[Image: Picture008.jpg]

whatcha think?
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
It's blue.. :o
'
looks good..

I like the silverstars that I put in mine but yours are cool too
Are they superwhites? or blue?

They look way better than the amber, but if they flash blue and not white ='s very illeagal!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Sep 11 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:Are they superwhites? or blue?

They look way better than the amber, but if they flash blue and not white ='s very illeagal!
[right][snapback]141063[/snapback][/right]

yeah flashing blue could mean insta ticket from your friendly neighbourhood police officer.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I perfer the orange myself.

Looks cool though.

WWW://GOTATICKET.CA
maybe pickup some chromed ones that are amber...thats what I did in my clear grills so the orange didn't reflect through.
Yeah they flash white with a bit of a bluish tint......so i'm not worried about tickets.

Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Looks good man, that amber is ugly, that was the first thing i changed on my car but i use clear ones.
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
Looks great dude. Be sure to snap some night pics for us
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yes!

Night shots please!
Personally I hate blue lights on cars.. looks tacky. I can understand not liking the orange look, but you can get bulbs with a chrome-looking coating on them that still blink orange. If you do get any tickets for having them, remember that you have no right to complain to anyone.
now, can you really tell that they are blue bulbs at night/?? Not likely.

[Image: Picture012.jpg]
[Image: Picture013.jpg]
Mods so far:
How about a pic of them flashing? :o

Or are they... can't tell.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
looks good man, i also recommend if you guys wanna keep the amber, but not want it toshow when off, try the philips Silver Vision.. lotsa VW guys use this, they look primo, i think bunny has them too.
My other ride is your Mom
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 12 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:How about a pic of them flashing? :o

Or are they... can't tell.
[right][snapback]141488[/snapback][/right]

K, Nos these are just for you....Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of "FLASHING" lights....out of 10 pics i only got 4 useable ones..LOL

[Image: Picture017.jpg]
Mods so far:
They dont look too bluish, but remember that since they're right beside your yellowish halogen headlights, they will look a lot bluer than they normally would when you have your headlights on. Some Silverstar headlights or something that more "white" would decrease this contrast.
Those are nice, what brand are they?
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Crazirich,Sep 13 2005, 07:16 AM Wrote:Those are nice, what brand are they?
[right][snapback]141571[/snapback][/right]

Eurolite Xenon Bulb

Part number. #3157

Mods so far:
they don't look too blue to me, i think you should be fine