Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered My Exhaust
Well guys, i finally got around to ordering my MBRP exhaust today. Should be shipped out within the next 5 days or so, so i'm PUMPED to get that in. Can't wait to hear the difference. Anyways, just wanted to talk about it, cuase i'm anxious already.
you should enjoy it a lot. When I still had my sedan I put on a MBRP and combined with an intake/tb and a header you'll get the most out of it. Nothing like that sound until you go FI then its all ruined :ph34r:
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
nice...would love to hear it...but I don't really plan of going to sudbury soon....but maybe this winter..for x-mas.
Turbo arrived!
FociBC,Sep 15 2005, 02:24 PM Wrote:you should enjoy it a lot.  When I still had my sedan I put on a MBRP and combined with an intake/tb and a header you'll get the most out of it.  Nothing like that sound until you go FI then its all ruined :ph34r:
[right][snapback]142274[/snapback][/right]

already have the intake, and am planning on getting the header and TB over the winter
:lol: You will love the MBRP. As for a header, you're going to have to fight me for it.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
And me... after I buy my new TB and UDP. Or buy the UDP and steal Oscar's TB.

And the MBRP sounds sweet on the Zetec. You won't be disappointed. If nothing else, you might be a tad disappointed that you make half the noise of the neighbourhood rice rockets.

Actually Oscar, he has a Zetec... looks like it's you and me playing Roshambo for a shorty header :D :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i can agree, the mbrp sounds schweeet on zetecz, and loud like a mofo on SVTz
My other ride is your Mom
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 15 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:And me... after I buy my new TB and UDP. Or buy the UDP and steal Oscar's TB.

And the MBRP sounds sweet on the Zetec. You won't be disappointed. If nothing else, you might be a tad disappointed that you make half the noise of the neighbourhood rice rockets.

Actually Oscar, he has a Zetec... looks like it's you and me playing Roshambo for a shorty header :D :ph34r:
[right][snapback]142313[/snapback][/right]

if i get a header, it'll most likely be straight from Mitch (i hope, that's if he can get them) I'd rather go new than used in that case, and yea, i do have a zetec oscar, so :P
why didn't you just go pick it up .. or have them install it at there shop ..y our only like 1.5hrs from them
Below Average Car Club
ask jarrod how his focus sounded with a race header and MBRP LOL 10 times louder then my Magnaflow with race header.
schade,Sep 15 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:why didn't you just go pick it up .. or have them install it at there shop ..y our only like 1.5hrs from them
[right][snapback]142389[/snapback][/right]

simply put, between work and school, i have pretty much NO time
My exhaust just arrived Thursday. One week from Ontario to Calgary, pretty good! Looks pretty sexy! Now I have something to do tonight!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exhaust Ordered! LOFOCI WAGON 3 1,225 05-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Last Post: j3rt