Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Poly Urethane
Driving out on the highway to the g/fs at about 12am. Only doing about 100 since I always feel sketchy driving at night. Any way I noticed a s**t load of blood laying on the road so I quickly slow down and sure enough there 2 dead deers I swerve around. Phew. So I get back into my other lane and WHOA!!! another one laying on the road and BAM!!!

Didn't even pull over. I Didn't want to see what could be wrong. Eventually I got into a town and pulled over. No damage at all. Just a s**t load of blood dripping off the tranny. I was surprised with my car sitting so low and with the race header that the o2 sensors didn't rip out. Took it for a wash drove the car around, checked everything out and A OK.

Now I wonder if I had a fiberglass bumper what would of happened. YAY to POLY!!!
holy smokes... glad everything's ok... poly is definitely better than fiberglass...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

s**t jay, you should have taken a pic or something, people must have thaught u were a killer! :P
No more bumper for me, if that would of happen to me!
Turbo arrived!
if it wasnt night time and so late driving on the hwy by myself I would of stopped and took pictures but ya. I see a big ass hick pick up truck behind me in the dark and I take off lol.
polyurethane is slicker than deer guts in the rain.......
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges