Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics Of Enclosure Is Finished
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bsaunders...ers.com/my_

Just finished today..
Off tommorrow looking for a sub and an amp
Flying through the twisties
SUNDOWN
If thats a 10" opening I got an Infinity 1030W Sub....PM me....
Thanks anyway its a 12"
SUNDOWN
Did you make it out of MDF? Do you have any pics of the build up/wanna help me make one exactly like it? Looks absolutely friggin awesome. Let me know.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Great Job. I like it.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Raine,Sep 18 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:Did you make it out of MDF? Do you have any pics of the build up/wanna help me make one exactly like it? Looks absolutely friggin awesome. Let me know.
[right][snapback]142894[/snapback][/right]

I'm making a fiberglass enclosure for my 10" infinity, let me know if you're interested because I can probably make two at the same time pretty easily.

I plan on doing mine more curved since its going to be fiberglass....
Yeah it'd be fun Kevin, you make one for a 10, I'll make one for a 12. Work on it a couple days together. Once the mould is made for the wall, it's easy to make the box anyway. Would be a cool project for 10 hrs and a case of beers.

but I really like this one here as well, just cause it's so straight and smooth.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Very nice work.. what does that back of the box look like? Also, how did you secure it in the hatch?

That's about what I want to do, only with a 10" and mount the amp on the same side.
The sub is enclosed in a fibre glass box with 2 wood supports so that I could cut a 3/4 piece of MDF for cap the face.

I followed a link from someone on here on how to make the glass box.
I see if I can find the link.
I am thinking about copying the Mold and jig and making a few of them.
If anyone is interested PM.
I already have 2 other focus owners that want one.

If you live close to brampton drop by and check it out.
SUNDOWN
That is unbelievably clean and nice. It's installs like this that I think look good, not the flashy s**t. Congrats on a job done extremely well.
that looks so PRO!!! F'n Amazing.. Nicest one I've seen, mad props.
My other ride is your Mom
very nice!
Sundown,Sep 21 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:The sub is enclosed in a fibre glass box with 2 wood supports so that I could cut a 3/4 piece of MDF for cap the face.

I followed a link from someone on here on how to make the glass box.
I see if I can find the link.
I am thinking about copying the Mold and jig and making a few of them.
If anyone is interested PM.
I already have 2 other focus owners that want one.

If you live close to brampton drop by and check it out.
[right][snapback]143769[/snapback][/right]

Are you free any sunday's? I'd love your help in building one and would be happy to swing out to brampton one morning with some fibreglass and a 12 pack. To be honest, I think this is one of the nicest looking installs to date. How does it sound?
2000 Black ZX3
Bump

**see last post**
2000 Black ZX3
Thats tight i wanna do that too with the amp on the opposite side. But no 12" in my car just a 10".
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
Sorry guy!!!
Been out of town for a couple of days.
Anyone still interested in making duplicates.
Let me know i am working this weekend but am off the following weekend. just PM me
SUNDOWN
PM'ed!!
2000 Black ZX3
So how did you mount it to the hatch? Is it bolted against the side, through the sub-hole?

Form fitted Fibre glass. with a couple of peices of velcro .
Hasn't moved an inch
Get in line though i have 15 guy's that want them
unless you want to build it here with me at the house.
SUNDOWN
I kinda wanted to do the same thing however my question is...where is the emergency fuel shut off switch. You know..that switch that kills the fuel pump incase of an accident?
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.