Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering From Mbrp 2morro
The SPI and Zetec sound totally different...at least mine sounds nothing like that...it almost sounds like a Golf GTi or something similar in enclosed areas like downtown or something like that...you won't be disappointed!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
just talked to them as well - will probably be getting one for christmas for the wagon
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drivesthebeast,Sep 29 2005, 04:29 PM Wrote:The SPI and Zetec sound totally different...at least mine sounds nothing like that...it almost sounds like a Golf GTi or something similar in enclosed areas like downtown or something like that...you won't be disappointed!
[right][snapback]145592[/snapback][/right]

But what the heck does a GTi sound like? I must have heard 30 this week, and no 2 sound alike!

I guess that's what we're getting at here. My car's a tad louder now with that new 3" AEM or whateveritis intake on there instead of the 3" cone on the stock intake tubing. Other than that, it by and large sounds as it does in the video.

Since when does the MBRP sound ricey? And yeah, you can drop on the 2.5" SVT kit if you're that worried about total ID. Heck, MBRP could quick-customize a SVT kit for the sedans if need be.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
focusnme,Sep 29 2005, 04:57 PM Wrote:just talked to them as well - will probably be getting one for christmas for the wagon
[right][snapback]145597[/snapback][/right]

Awesome choice man, the mbrp on a wagon sounds phenominal!

but yeah, my mbrp sounds ricey on the svt.

ricey but refined...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 3 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:
focusnme,Sep 29 2005, 04:57 PM Wrote:just talked to them as well - will probably be getting one for christmas for the wagon
[right][snapback]145597[/snapback][/right]

Awesome choice man, the mbrp on a wagon sounds phenominal!

but yeah, my mbrp sounds ricey on the svt.

ricey but refined...
[right][snapback]146289[/snapback][/right]

how about a resonator?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
It doesnt bother me enough to warrant the money spent.

not to metnion, sometimes i want it louder :o
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold