Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mazda 3 Wipers
Yep we did it, we being me and Guilty, now I'll get pics up tommorow batteries for camera were dead, but It's not as easy as just remove bolt pull arm off, put new arm on and put back on bolt. Hell my cars an 05 it required some liquid wrench to get that bitch off, we didn't really want to break anything so we weren't pulling to hard, but a little liquid wrench and she came off nicely. Then slid the new arm on, one hint to is to turn the old wiper arm counter clockwise to get it off once u sorta break it free.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
This is a really solid, simple appearance mod that looks uber good to those who know what to look for. Good work.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 7 2005, 01:14 AM Wrote:This is a really solid, simple appearance mod that looks uber good to those who know what to look for. Good work.
[right][snapback]147304[/snapback][/right]
Is there any benefit to putting on the Mazda 3 rear wiper.
Are they smaller or look different?
Cheers.
Theyre covered....
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
wpgzx5,Oct 7 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 7 2005, 01:14 AM Wrote:This is a really solid, simple appearance mod that looks uber good to those who know what to look for. Good work.
[right][snapback]147304[/snapback][/right]
Cheers.
[right][snapback]147351[/snapback][/right]

Here's a post where is was discussed in more detail...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...086&#entry98086
[/quote]
Cheers.
[right][snapback]147351[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Here's a post where is was discussed in more detail...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...086&#entry98086
[right][snapback]147445[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Looks like a good idea.
Where can they be purchased and approx how much are they?
Cheers.
k like I promised here's some pics

[Image: wiper1.jpg]

[Image: wiper2.jpg]

The 2nd pic I just layed the old wiper on top of it to give a general idea.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Looks really good. Nice mod!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
that mod is the next on the list.
'03 Focus SVT
Definitely a sweet mod, I love the look of the smooth wiper arm. And it's a really simple swap once you get the stock arm loose..
Where did you buy the Mazda3 rear wiper?

Also, how much moola?

Cheers.
wpgzx5,Oct 17 2005, 01:16 PM Wrote:Where did you buy the Mazda3 rear wiper?
[right][snapback]149645[/snapback][/right]

ca_focus on the board had some he was selling, not sure if he has any more or where he got them from though.

You can always get it new from a Mazda dealership for whatever their retail price is. Not very likely you'll find a wrecked Mazda3 hatchback to get a used one from.
guilty,Oct 17 2005, 03:21 PM Wrote:
wpgzx5,Oct 17 2005, 01:16 PM Wrote:Where did you buy the Mazda3 rear wiper?
[right][snapback]149645[/snapback][/right]

ca_focus on the board had some he was selling, not sure if he has any more or where he got them from though.

You can always get it new from a Mazda dealership for whatever their retail price is. Not very likely you'll find a wrecked Mazda3 hatchback to get a used one from.
[right][snapback]149646[/snapback][/right]

A few of us in Ottawa were supposed to get some from him when he was passing through, but he didn't get a hold of us....

ca_focus ----> if you listening/reading and still have those wipers can you ship them out to us?? I'll send you money!! please please please.... hehehe
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims