Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tearing It Apart, And Giving The Car Eyelids
Okay guys...i spent the day removing my headlight housings, masking them, and painting them...although i didn't have time to re-install them tonight I figured i would show ya the progress over the afternoon..they should be back in tomorrow afternoon.

enjoy.

[Image: front1.jpg]
[Image: noeyes.jpg]
[Image: alone.jpg]
[Image: noeyes2.jpg]
[Image: mask2.jpg]
[Image: mask1.jpg]
[Image: andwebegin.jpg]
[Image: right1.jpg]
[Image: left1.jpg]
[Image: finished.jpg]
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Looks good so far, tho gotta see picks of them on the car.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

No kidding... and I was (honestly) talking with a few friends just last night about doing this mod in the near future. I think itd definatly look killer, and with the clean way your doing it... damn it should look slick! Keep us updated!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
That looks sick, and btw, your good at painting and masking and such, that plus ur other projects have all came out awsome!
looks really good, you have some talent.
'03 Focus SVT
Yeah you do have some talent. The foglight housings that you painted came out great as well
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Nicely done.

A nice subtle mod....There sometimes the nicest.
Looks really good so far, nice clean mod.
looks good but I'd have to see them on the car.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
UPDATED:

[Image: Picture011.jpg]
[Image: Picture009.jpg]
[Image: Picture008.jpg]
[Image: Picture005.jpg]

Now that I've done this little mod, i would HIGHLY advise anyone thinking of doing it, to mask the lights and paint it WHILE STILL ON YOUR VEHICLE. I say this only because it's a complete BITCH of a job to remove the housings. So, if you mask it properly and completely i wouldn't worry too much about overspray. I'm not 100% happy with the mod, but I like it nonetheless.

Enjoy
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
a painted front grill thats on the ST would really killer on there. very good job.
'03 Focus SVT
Looks nice man...good job!
Turbo arrived!
Yes looks really good.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Awesome outcome! WTG.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Looks awesome man, i've been thinking of doing the same thing... i baught way to much stuff for my car i need to sell before i think of starting new projects though haha.
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
I think they need more clear coat on them
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
it looks good...but it makes the focus look tired....or sad. Sad as in it got beat by an echo in the 1/4 mile.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
ThraxXx,Oct 11 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:Sad as in it got beat by an echo in the 1/4 mile.
[right][snapback]148119[/snapback][/right]

well thats just going to happen wether or not he has painted lights :lol: :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I like it ALOT...looks really good man.

And i agree with focus guy, a painted surround on your grillw would finish off the front nicely.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
^^ I've been debating it. Yet i'm not sure it would look all that great. At first i hated the chrome, but with the silver it looks pretty sharp. so i left it. I'm afraid if I paint it the same color...it'll be TOO MUCH, and be too one colorish. you know nothign to break it up a bit.

i'm thinking about it though...
Mods so far: