Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walter Marcy's Svtf For Sale
This guy is my hero!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Focus-...sspagenameZWDVW
Rich people..phh!!

btw...both nice looking cars!
One of the nicest Foci out there for sure.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
but he did list some faults..

Quote:Faults

There is a small scratch on the top of the rear bumper, about ¼” x ¼”. There is a ½” crack on the side skirt end cap on the driver’s side. The original holes in the front bumper for the license plate mount have been filled, but are not perfectly done. There are two holes on the top of the steering column where the air/fuel ratio gauge was installed. There is a 1” tear on the top center of the right rear interior panel – invisible from the outside, and hard to find from the interior, unless you know where to look. No audio system is included. The driver’s side rear view mirror retains its heated & remote adjustability, but the housing itself no longer folds up. The car sometimes requires two or three tries when restarting under very hot conditions, but always does restart, usually requiring you to press the gas pedal to the floor, unlike cold start, where you don’t touch the pedal at all. The clutch disk is a high performance on/off affair, and it takes a little practice to achieve a smooth takeoff.

I'd have concerns about the drivability of a car that hard starts on hot days, and has a touchy clutch setup, no stereo, and various holes everywhere.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Especially for $20k US. It should be flawless in everyway.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
and for only 5k in miles, why so many faults, like a tear in the int panel, and a crack on the bumper wat up with that. Some scratches I understand hell I got a couple and only at 4k in kms, but my car lives on the driveway or street. And we have a bunch of kids in our neighborhood.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
hmm/fishy.
Well, I'm sure Marcy put in at least twice as much money into it as that... still not sure if it's worth the 20k he's asking... but it's a pretty built up car..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Phantom,Oct 10 2005, 02:07 AM Wrote:and for only 5k in miles, why so many faults, like a tear in the int panel, and a crack on the bumper wat up with that. Some scratches I understand hell I got a couple and only at 4k in kms, but my car lives on the driveway or street. And we have a bunch of kids in our neighborhood.
[right][snapback]147819[/snapback][/right]

Here's your answer guaranteed. He let's his wife drive the car.

When we bought the Focus, it was spotless. Then after it was shipped here there were a few more scratches and a mark on the front seat. He was sorry but his wife had been driving the car.

End of story.

Anthony, you should know all about this <_<

been through that before, old GF of mine some how managed to curb 3 of my old Rotas and almost rip my front bumper off... needless to say she didn't last long and i don't let my GFs drive my cars anymore.
I'd also be concerned with all those "minor" problems. All in all that is one sweet ride though! I love how clean it is. And that mid mount spoiler, mmm..
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Simple rule of thumb, never buy a modified car, EVER!

either someone has driven the piss out of it, or it wasn't modified propperly, it if it was modified propperly then it is going to cost you an assload of money! anyway, you have to be 100% you REALLY REALLY REALLY want the car!
Ok, everyone remember this when Mitch puts his car up for sale.

But forget this info when it's mine.

haha
my car has a pretty big deck on it... i'm married to this thing!
from day one the plan with my car was a track slut, now it can be nothing but! :(
whats up with the doors???
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
lol, i have a video of the original turbo dyno on that car...

holy s**t does it ever run rich
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 12 2005, 12:03 PM Wrote:lol, i have a video of the original turbo dyno on that car...

holy s**t does it ever run rich
[right][snapback]148344[/snapback][/right]

POST IT!
its at home and i have no host...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
FociPhil,Oct 12 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:whats up with the doors???
[right][snapback]148339[/snapback][/right]

The fenders were pushed outwards to accomodate the larger tires (rims/rubber).
Not my cup of tea.......... but hopefully that dude will find a buyer for it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.