Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hood
Hey guys I am looking for a crazy hood, cause I am getting bored of my OE Carbon Fiber one . here a pic of my car http://www.streetconcepts.com/_Files_Image...061704_0100.jpg

Any suggestons

Thanks Brad
VIS Invader Hood.
VIS EVO on eBay

This one's a little different!

Talk to Jarrod/focis8nt he got me a good deal on my VIS Invader
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
go see if you can find a carbon fibre hood scoop off of a newer mustang gt and add that so you have a carbon fibre saleen focus hood.
SL8RZZX3,Oct 22 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:VIS EVO on eBay

[right][snapback]150859[/snapback][/right]

Is there anything in that hood that keeps water from pouring directly onto your engine in the rain?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Oct 22 2005, 06:40 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Oct 22 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:VIS EVO on eBay

[right][snapback]150859[/snapback][/right]

Is there anything in that hood that keeps water from pouring directly onto your engine in the rain?
[right][snapback]150903[/snapback][/right]

I'm pretty sure you can get sheilds that replace the screens...

But is Tantriks car even a daily driver or a "show"car

i was thinking mainly for show B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Thanks for the ideas guy I think I may look in the the vis hood. Hopefully there is a for pic to cover the screen cause I drive the car from April 1 to November 1.
Tantrik ZX3,Oct 24 2005, 02:00 PM Wrote:Thanks for the ideas guy I think I may look in the the vis hood. Hopefully there is a for pic to cover the screen cause I drive the car from April 1 to November 1.
[right][snapback]151093[/snapback][/right]

Who did your airbrushing? I am looking to do some over the winter and have my car looking peeeeerdy
Run your car, not your mouth
My buddy Dominique of Dominique Designs did it for me. Let me know if you want to talk to him and I will get his number for you.
Tantrik ZX3,Oct 25 2005, 02:19 PM Wrote:My buddy Dominique of Dominique Designs did it for me. Let me know if you want to talk to him and I will get his number for you.
[right][snapback]151297[/snapback][/right]

please.
Run your car, not your mouth
I think his car justifies an aftermarket hood no? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: