Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosal 2.25" Flexpipe
Hi, does anyone know if this Bosal 2.25" flexpipe fits on the 2004 zts sedan 2.0L zetec engine model?

The ad says it is for 00-02 but maybe the setup for 04 is the same as 03 and 02?

The part number is 248-1001

here is a link: bosal flexpipe
Be the change you want to see in this world.
it should, probably says that because it came out in 02 and they never updated the years in the listing

I have it B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Just about anything made for the Zetec in 00 fits the 04s and everything in between. Actually make that everything unless told otherwise specifically.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
can anyone tell me exactly where the positioning of the flexpipe goes???

Is the flexpipe before the catalytic converter (and then the exhaust system) or is the flexpipe bolted on after the cc (with the exhaust system)??

Sorry....its cuz if i get the 2.25' exhaust system done...i should use a 2.25' flexpipe than keep the same 1.75 stock flexpipe right?

Be the change you want to see in this world.
I think it may be time to Buy a Haynes
Chromey,Nov 11 2005, 03:20 AM Wrote:I think it may be time to Buy a Haynes
[right][snapback]155050[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

following a air particule ... :ph34r:

Filter, intake tube, Throttle body, intake manifold, cylinder (engine), exhauts manifold (header), catalytic converter, flex pipe, exhaust
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]